Films to watch this halloween

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
So heres my list of films i would reccomend to watch this hallows eve.

1.Ju-on aka the grudge.
I much prefer the jap version as it has alot more tensity to it and scares me sh**less lol

2.30 days of night
Prob one of the best vamp films to come out since The lost Boys alrught cant really compare it to a classic like that but i really do love this film.next time u hear scuffling on the roof it might not be them darn birds:p

3.Janghwa, Hongryeon (a tale of two sisters)
This film comes from the shores of south korea its a jumpy horror with a twisted ending one u prob would see coming but it kinda keeps you guessing till the last 20mins or so.I found this to be a lil creepy and makes me jump like mad lol

4.Texas chainsaw masscre.
Not the remake but the orginal all the way i loved this film when i first saw it back wen i was around 14 it isnt so much scary its just one of those films that takes you back to when cgi wasnt around and was good effects for its time.and for god sake women stop your bloody screaming lol people who have seen it will know what i mean lol.

5.Shutter (not the remake but the thai version).
Now this film is prob one of the most creepyiest films ive seen in a very long time i first saw this 3-4years ago and boy the twist at the end you dont see coming if youve seen the remake please try and find yourself the orginal.I always find the horros from across the shores alot more better made alot more scare factor to them.

6.Mum and Dad
This has to be one of the most sickest UK films i have ever seen its so sick.but the reality is it could happen in this day and age thats what the scary thought if you havnt seen it pick yourself up a copy and you havnt seen this much gore from a UK film in a while.

7.Rosemarys baby.
This has to be one of my all time favs mainly because of Mia farrow hehe this film ive seen so many times the twist in it is so sick this film really makes me angry if youve seen it then you will know what i mean if you havnt please give it a watch.

8.Dolly dearest.
This is one those hard films to get i first saw this on VHS and never have found it again but if anyone can source a copy let me know.Basically this is childs play but a whole lot more meaner lol i actually found this a bit more spookier and scarier than childs play.

9.Cannable houlicast
I loved this film was really good for its time it was one of those what made you feel as tho you was witnessing something horrific.

10.The Exorcist
This film i just had to put on here its a film i treasure dearly ive seen this film 176 times and no it scene by scene and no all the mistakes it was one film wat started me onto the path of finding underground horros and what not as i love horrors but especially ones with twists.

Well i hope theres something there for someone to enjoy i dont really write too much about a film as ive discoverd films without reading avbout them first and find i enjoy them alot more better as then i dont know whats coming so if you wanna find out more bout these films then take a look over at IMDB.But try not to read about them if you havnt seen them as i find it more enjoyable.

Sleep well all

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

If you like foreign horror, then watch Let the Right One In. It's a Swedish vampire film. As normal the Yanks have snatched it and re-made it.

Hi thanks to all for your replys.Ive just got a copy of let the right one in from a mate.Im not sure what version it is its the one from 2008?.Trick r treat is that the one where its all intertwined and its got them 3 kids who go out to that lake?and the women who are wearwolfs? if it is the one then i thought that was pretty good.

Also keep a look out as i will often put up film lists what are pretty good.Try and get urselfs a copy of shutter the orginal version as this film really is creepy and will leave u thinking for a long time after.It did me and it takes alot for a film to scare me.

Last edited:
Back