FilmFour in July

TheWakeUpCall

Inactive User
Reaction score
FilmFour coming to freeview in July!!! YES! Finally a free movie channel on freeview, wahey!

filmfour seem to repeat dour films like kes a lot. better to watch dvd's instead.

stevedw said:
filmfour seem to repeat dour films like kes a lot. better to watch dvd's instead.

Apparently they are going to revamp the whole channel, hopefully for the better...

launch date wise i've heard July 16th and 21st... so no idea exactly, but filmfour will be on channel 31 replacing more4+1

I posted a new thread, the other day, giving the date: 23rd July.

:)

It's just below this one. :) :) :)

Its ashame I dont get signal where I am at the moment, just need to get a aerial cus whole house is connected using cable.

Defo a good step forward, c'mon bring on sky1 or make abc1 24hrs lol :banana:

film four when u did pay for it was trash and when u get it for free i hope it is bettter

I saw it advertised on tv last night and the film line up looks pretty impressive :banana:

Zooropa said:
I saw it advertised on tv last night and the film line up looks pretty impressive :banana:

I was just about to post that, almost word for word lol

Had good classic films like Shawshank and stuff, just hope they dont show a couple of decent films in first week then it all goes sour.

cheers mate cant wait to see whats on..:Clap:

thanks for the info.

Well, they play some pretty amazing movies on E4, so surely they will show some good ones on their movie channel!

im looking forward to it , some hopefully decent films ,unlike itv2 who when they get round to showing a film they show it twice over

if they show 'Twins' again i think ill chuck my telly through my living-room window

al pacino said:
if they show 'Twin' again i think ill chuck my telly through my living-room window

LMAO,I've noticed that films been on a bit lately : shocked2

Have you seen the stars they have in their new ADD...

How much did that cost... and poor old Dame Judy what the f@*K was she thinking when she put on that Lobster suit

Prob...Kerching.....

mr3d said:
Have you seen the stars they have in their new ADD...

How much did that cost... and poor old Dame Judy what the f@*K was she thinking when she put on that Lobster suit

Prob...Kerching.....

seen a brief film four ad sayin free to air soon ,but not seen that mate,

i'll need to look out for that

al pacino said:
seen a brief film four ad sayin free to air soon ,but not seen that mate,

i'll need to look out for that

you can watch it here: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG5NTOMC8l4[/ame]

Back