Film recommendation?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a decent film to watch tonight anyone got any recommendations please?

Inglorious Basterds if there's a decent version out.

The one I saw was a very kak cam. Great film though.

eden lake!

eden_lake_tribe.jpg

Sleepover [DVD] [2004] or How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days [DVD] [2003]

muhahhaa might have guessed

Last edited:
I haven't seen a good film in a long time. The last film I watched was 2012 doomsday, It was bad, very low budget I downloaded it thinking it was 2012

look for a film called grotesque, its a japanese version of saw but even gorier,
check out the review on imdb, the bbfc have banned it in the uk,
ive not watched it yet but mates say its the sickest film theyve ever seen.

Download MONGOL its half subtitled but its a good watch and educational with it good story line.

Its like 10.000 BC and apocalyptico great moves I like that kinda stuff.

District 9 is a good Sci-Fi comedy set in South Africa, there's a R5 DVD copy available with English audio.

Eden lake is great, if you've not already seen it, a brilliant British thriller/horror.

Cheers all got hurt locker coming down will check out district 9 and eden lake soon.

2nd time in typing. Damn kids in the power button on the extension knocking out the router. So I click submit and get error. Arrrgh!!!

eden lake!
Oh you got to be kidding! Haunting film is that. The final scene is something you will never forget.

Well I finally got round to watching Crank High Voltage. Great film if you like your non stop action. Dont expect a proper story but just entertainment. Remember the crazy sex scene in the 1st one? Well its crazier in this one. And kaylo's bro with his tourettes, damn funny.

agree, the ending makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up......

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name

agree, the ending makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up......

On my train commute, I can see houses on the edge of fields and just reminds me of eden lake all the time, that last scene when she comes **** REMOVED ***. I just cant get that scene out my head and I saw that flick ages ago.

I need therapy!

Talking about Crank High Voltage - if you like your horrid stuff, you would like the bit when they cut the elbow off and the failed gang member who cut off his own nipples. Yuk!

Last edited:
edit your post man....dont spoil it! but agree!

funny been in that situation, not to the extreame of that, well actually yes i have....just no sharp objects! lolol

look for a film called grotesque, its a japanese version of saw but even gorier,
check out the review on imdb, the bbfc have banned it in the uk,
ive not watched it yet but mates say its the sickest film theyve ever seen.

there dosent appear to be any bad language or drinking in it so cant be all that bad lol

PARENTS GUIDE

Sex & Nudity

A man cuts the woman's clothes open and starts feeling, licking and kissing her breasts. He then puts his hand under her dress and starts masturbating her with his fingers. You don't see the actual abuse, you just see his hand under her dress going back and forth, going quicker and quicker each time. He then goes over to the man and sticks his hand up to his face and then starts masturbating him. Later on the man cuts the women's nipples off and hammers screws into the man's genitals

Violence & Gore

Extreme amounts of brutal, graphic, sadistic, gory, almost unflinching violence. Loads of blood. A man cuts a man and woman's fingers off with a chainsaw, it's seen. The man kills the woman at the end and decapitates her. You see blood splatter on the camera and in the air. The woman's decapitated head flys up and then back down to the villain and bits into the man's neck, taking a chunk out before being throwed to the floor. The villain has his achilles tendon off.

Profanity

none

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

None

Frightening/Intense Scenes

The entire movie revolves around a sadistic man who kidnaps and tortures a young couple. Lots of graphic blood and this film is not intended for those under 18, as the film is very disturbing and it will probably offend many viewers. Many may even find it impossible to watch. Definitely not intended for the faint of heart. The ending may be quite intense and the last two scenes might scare people.

Back