Fifa 08 DigitalWorld Online

yeah anytime mate, i'll go a team of the same ranking as well evens it up.

would be good if we could get alot on at once, tried to sort that out in the past, works ok for a week or two then ppl lose interest. But with my losing my touch maybe, might get ppl playing lol

If anyones on later i will give them a game but i havent played it for a while so i will probably lose.

i'll be on for a bit, before the Sheffield wednesday kicks off, if anyone fancys a game

is this thing still going - need myself a new challenge. lets get the league going again!!

I'll try n get on b4 the weekend - lol

I have said in a few posts that prob the best thing to do is use msn or something then all we have to do is send a quick message to anyone who is online and ya can dive in a game straight away with someone, there is nothing worse then sending a game invite out and then waiting for them to notice the little message across the bottom of the fifa screen telling them they have a game invite. if only you could message a player without leaving the game.

right finally i got fifa and even more so i managed to do the game update after 2hrs.
anyway ill be online alot if anyone fancies a game my tag is bmarra, good luck lol

Good couple of games there keyser we were unseperble thought. How about Torres' beauty lol, did you like it.

ive been online a bit but not at the same time as any of the dw league players so i played quick ranked match played 6 won 2, lost 1 and wining 3 and was disconected by some soft bast**ds whilst wining all as wigan i played some spanish person last night wigan v barcelona wining 2-1 and he turned off on the 90th do i still get the win on the stats i know it worked that way on ps2?

im coming on for a bit, if anyone wants a game. just send me a message on the ps3.
can't seem to log in to this site via the ps3, just comes up wrong password, i have been playing with my net setting tho lol

Back