Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fed up with the snow!!

madonion

Inactive User
Great - it has snowed for the last 2 hours and some dumb ass has already scrapped mr car! :Chainsaw:

i love the snow

:banana: I really love going in the snow and snow balling some unsuspecting victim hahahahahaha

I love the snow - as long as I'm at home with plenty of provisions and no question of having to drive anywhere.

Been a fair bit of snow here.

Most of it's thawed but I'm high up in the hills and what's left of the snow that has been packed down by car tyres has turned really icy. Every half hour or so I hear a car skidding past my window...

One has gone in the hedge so far as far as I know. Quite surprising. Last year a 2 cars, a van and a lorry all crashed into the hedge surrounding my garden within a couple of weeks of eachother. Everyone was ok apart from one of the lads in one of the cars. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt though.... The hedge wasn't ok either after the lorry went into it :(

i was raised is a hot sunny climate so needless to say i got very exciting with the prospect of seeing snow when I came here.....I have only been in the snow once many years ago now. it never snows hard enough or stays long enough. I'm bored of waiting for snow, I may just leave the country and move to the arctic.

Back