Fecking Moths!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
for the past few days, i'm really getting pissed off with moths flying in my room, when the cu*t flys in I have to kill it, ive killed about 5 in the last two days, and there a bitch to kill.

does anyone know of a small portable device that i can get to kill those feckers and friends, not the ones you see in kebab shops, there too big.

i feel for ya!!!!they fly in through my window and splat straight into my face i shat myself the other night its getting to be 3 or more a night im killing now and they do try to attack! i wish i could take a pic n show u ive even got names for them all splattered all over the walls into the carpets etc.. narrrsty!

try this

aldi were selling a small one with uv light,if you can get them the old sticky fly papers works for me but not very pretty

flava said:
i feel for ya!!!!they fly in through my window and splat straight into my face i shat myself the other night its getting to be 3 or more a night im killing now and they do try to attack! i wish i could take a pic n show u ive even got names for them all splattered all over the walls into the carpets etc.. narrrsty!

Thats exactly wat i'm going through! i got a 1 splatterd on my monitor as i'm typing!

cheers for that dishdoctor i'm gonna have a look!

:Cheers:

I just had to kill a fly in my room, I mostly get Dragon Flies towards the night.
They need to be taught a lesson :SHOOTING:

the cat destroys them, i dont get to see it for 1 second as soon as they come in they go straight to the cat food and zooom they b gone,,,,,,,, in the cats tummy that is.

Set fire to your room the smoke keeps them out.

I hate the moths too. I have to do a search for them before I leave the room and go to bed because they are big enuff to set off the movement sensor for my alarm and wake everybody up in the middle of the night

Back