feckin internet

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
the full load of em are a w*nkers all i want is to know that my tinternet fastest possible speed in my are but noooooooooo the asses wont tell me until i sign up to the isp aol reckon theyve tried upgrading and i can only get 1 meg tiscali reckon i can get upto 3meg with them bt who cant answer any question about my line even though they own the fooker there website says i can get 4meg so am stuck with 1 meg not wanting to pay for 3 or 4 meg and still being able to recieve 1megwhy the fook cant they say "oh mr parker we have checked your line and it shows you can only get 1 meg so please stop bothering us all the time or our solicitors will be involved" rang aol and kicked off about the fact i was on a 2 meg package and only getting 1 meg and they said weve sent emails saying you can only get 1 meg because of some lllu jobbywhatsit now sign up for another 12 monts on a 1 meg package I WANT A FAST INTERNET CONNECTION THE B*STARDS rrrrrr rant over feeling much happier than before off to get wrecked in the safe knowledge that scarborough is a shatspot area with an even shattier internet speed than the countryfied people 10 miles away from me who also have the same llu jobbywhatsit problem as i checked the exchange info and are confimed 2meg users the wan*ers

thanks for sharing that, i hope you feel better now youve got that of your chest

Back