fecked if i know? tm9100 bouquets

T

thommohawk

tried installing the captains list with flash fxp sent the files to var/tuxbox/config/enigma

cant get the feckers to work though............have i done something wrong....seems to be the same crack as my cable dreambox but this 9100 isnt having non of it bouquets wise.

are they in the right place?

I think they are only for dreamboxes and they wont work with TM's

its a linux techomate and i got this from asshat site under the technomate 9100 channel lists?????

it says dm500 in it but its in the tm9100 section............i'll try another.

no joy i must be doing something wrong.......got one from tm9100 forum still no lists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for the dreambox you need to reload the channels before they show? Maybe a similar option for the TM?

first list was fine just as i thought, it wasnt the list it was the sat.xml it kept failing but i found the way to do it you put the sat.xml in var/ect instead and it works fine.

just got to clear some channels now lol, satan is crap not a single channel cleared with that so i used hacksat key downloader and cleared prem sport portal straight away cant get prem direct though weird as i thought they'd work off the same key with them both being premiere.

fun and games..............not............. but i,ll crack it.

I have a 9100 and am using the captains services and bouquets (mainly because I'm a lazy git lol).

Use DreamboxEdit to upload the files and reload them. It's in the cable dreambox download section under tools.

Put the captains folder on your desktop and load into dbe.

Config is the same as a dreambox.

Upload to box then hit the reload button. The reload process can take a few minutes, be patient.

I've attached AU files for Premiere. (thanks to digidude & jimmyp)

Last edited:
thanks, i sorted the channel/bouquets out, im just trying to get the channels open, all i have so far is prem sport, cant get prem direct portal to clear which i thought was strange as they open off the same key dont they?

im sure once im over the teething probs it'll be fine...........it just get over that bit first lol.

where would i place them files you posted.

They go in /var/keys thommo.

Go to Prem 1/2/3/4 and restart emu. Should clear after a short while.

If not, restart box and it should come on.

Oh, using mgcamd_1.27b.

i,ll give it a try thanks,

i seem to be having issues with downloading softcams from the menu now, it was working fine before but now when i select a cam to download it says

install failed. /tmp/smartcam.config not found.

jesus one step forward two steps back lol.

by the way i had prem channels clearing inc the sport only the prem direct (THE ONES YOU CAN SELECT WITH THE RED BUTTON) are not showing.

Back