Favourite Guitar Solo?

gary moore the loner. or any gary moore song the best guuitar solo artist in the world

Has to be slash's fairly recent Velvet Revolver track called slither - explosive biting solo that I could listen to forever.

Steve vai and david lee roth's cover of tobacco road was neat too

I'm going to have to say 'Fields Of Joy' - Lenny Kravitz
(the solo by Slash as it kicks in is brilliant)

Also, a special mention to 'Running down a dream' by Tom Petty

Im listening to Lynard skynard freebird as i type this on my new Grado headphones .Fookin amazing

Tony Peluso ???

Goodbye to Love - Carpenters

Yeah! I'll go with that too. I remember in the 70's working with a Carpenters freak. Constantly playing their stuff on his high tech cassette player lol.

Good choice imo :)

Im listening to Lynard skynard freebird as i type this on my new Grado headphones .Fookin amazing

Don't wanna brag, but I seen Skynryd in Concert :)

:Clap:

Last edited:
Hi My favourites are

Beat, it the riff is by eddie van halen
Dont believe a word by thin lizzy

and the best has to be the riff by Brian may in we will rock you

just remembered these two.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYQMslOobw]YouTube - Rodrigo y Gabriela on Later with Jools Holland[/ame]

goto to be worth 3 minutes of your time

Rodrigo y Gabriela

from wiki

The duo met in Mexico City while playing in a thrash metal band called "Tierra Acida". Growing frustrated with the limited scope of the domestic music scene, they pulled up roots and moved to Europe, where they have met considerable acclaim.
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the live version of easy lover by phil collins+philip bailey,the guitar solo is done by daryl stuermer.

Back