Fantasy World Cup Cricket 2007

i'm in

altho i know nothin about cricket
but i'm still top the football league : party : (sorry, couldn't resist oppurtunity) and most people say i know nothin about football lol

im in look out for biffo`s flyers, but awaiting validation , is that because i used my yahoo email .?

I have sorted it now, the activation mail got lost with junk mail. Krishans X1 are ready and raring to kickass!

Hello mate,

have just joined the league, theres a few people joining now, should be fun. Have never played in one of these leagues before but am looking forward to it. Thanks for setting it up.

Regards

Imran

Hello mate,

have just joined the league, theres a few people joining now, should be fun. Have never played in one of these leagues before but am looking forward to it. Thanks for setting it up.

Regards

Imran

Thanks for joining Imran? The more the merrier. I also do the DW fantasy football league, so look out for that next season unless you want to join up for it now so that you get the hang of it?

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=88041

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Hello mate,

wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone as I'm such a nice guy. A few people have chosen Andrew Symonds from Australia in their team, although he is a fantastic player he is actually injured and WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE WORLD CUP DUE TO HAVING SURGERY ON HIS RIGHT BICEP.

Feel free to remove him from your team, as you will not be receiving any points for him. Could have got a headstart with that one, but all is fair on this forum. Will post this message in the league as well.

Imran (United Front Team)

Just added my team Spinners...(I think) added the pin and not sure what to do now???

How good am I ? Still bottom after how many days ? lol

Atleast im good at Fantasy Football and the predictions! lol

First Stage of the tournament is over and heres the table so far...

Looks like gavin is leading the way.....

Dont forget to make as many team changes as you want before the start of the Super 8 stage today.

Back