Falcon jtag will not play - download the game again (the game could not start)

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a falcon....with above error on one of the latest games......

I'm out of ideas, we get "the game could not start, download it again." all the others play?

were nearly on the latest dashlaunch, fsd, official dash 16202...... dashlaunch 3.06..... I'm on the same version(s) and the game runs fine on mine

I know the latest dash is 16203 from m$....and the latest dashlaunch is 3.07.....guess we should update them for starters eh? try another hard drive?

ta.

Last edited:
i would up date first ...

what is the game you are trying play m8 ?

thanks mate, the new GOW, works fine on mine, exact same console....we just updated the other day to official 16202 and dashlaunch, guess we should update before asking really, we've tried everything else....well apart from a new hdd and the new dashlaunch.

xebuild got a graphical out for 16203? I hate the dos screen....might try that auto updater that I posted yesterday....

not tried that one on mine m8 but if you have it working on your one do the new update :)

that's the thing were both on the same consoles and versions etc. both have the same fsd and dashlaunch....can ask him to update his dashlaunch......... then if that doesn't work, xell and dash 16203 I guess, it's just puzzling.....

well if that is the case slap a different HD on .....

yeah thanks mate, Will try and let you know, just partially run that auto updater program, connected and loaded the cpu key etc. then quit out...LOL...if it's not broke...and all that.....

I'll see how he gets on with another HDD and the game....

Try transferring game on again mate, might not of transferred over to hard drive properly, is it the same download ?

yip, downloaded about 3 or 4 of them, also i just quick par'ed mine and sent that and it's the same, updated the latest dashlaunch, still the same, mine plays.......

all be it were not on 16203.

I'm going for corrupt HDD/USB hard drive.......??

Last edited:
Back