Fake cards are crap

nyck

Inactive User
Reaction score
I should of listen to you lot and went to play.com

i bought 3 cards from difertent sellers

first one lasted a day thenPSP showing no stick waiting on a replacement

second arived today ,games copy over OK but only 1 game shows in PSP menu and when you load it the PSP locks up or resets it self --e-mailed seller

still waiting on the third

nyck

maybe 3rd time lucky LOL

i have bought 3 or 4 x 2gb cards of fleabay and touch wood, they have been fine for me.

Try a full format a couple of times from windows on the cards. Seems to sort the 2GB fake cards I had.

Sounds like bad luck. I have only had 1 dodgy card, that was off ebay too, but no problems with my 4gb for over a year.

ebay = hit and miss. you just dont know what your really buying.
said it before......£29.99 from play.com maybe a few quid more than ebay but at least you know your getting the real deal.
and £30 is not really alot for a 4GB card

ebay = hit and miss. you just dont know what your really buying.
said it before......£29.99 from play.com maybe a few quid more than ebay but at least you know your getting the real deal.
and £30 is not really alot for a 4GB card

Mate that is cheap. I paid £70 for my 4gb when they was first out. SO £30 now, its very very cheap!

well we did tell u so m8
just ur luck off ebay

ive had 2 from play now in the last 2 weeks(for other people)and both are real deal
still waiting on mine.

If you're using fakes, In my experience it's best to format the using fat rather than fat32 - and use the command prompt to do it rather than windows.
Also make sure you have the PSP/GAME dir on the stick (even though there is nothing in it) or else cso/iso games won't show up or run.

I tent to get mine via Amazon market place. I have purchased many of these for myself, friends and family, not a single duff yet and all good makes.

Back