Sheffield United v Hull City
Watford v Chelsea
West Ham v Middlesbrough
Sunderland/Blackburn v Coventry
Derby/Nott'm Forest v Manchester United
Swansea v Fulham
Liverpool/Everton v Doncaster/Aston Villa
Cardiff/Arsenal v West Brom/Burnley

Missed the draw after watching the match but a potentially good draw, Chelsea have it easy lol and possibly Arsenal. As for us if we can see off Everton, villa could be tricky so come on Donny lol. Shame about Hartlepool going out mind would have been a ne derby and i would have went to it. as i did yesterday and pools were robbed :Chainsaw:, damn cheating ref, also another possible Derby Vs Man Utd lol

R u havin a bubble m8, Arsenal possible easy tie, not with my beloved baggies, when we beat Burnley at Turf Moor, we will turn Arsenal over if they get pass Cardiff who to be honest I fear more of facing in the Cup than Arsenals nursery

west brom won't get past the clarets so arsenal will have to face us again. not easy draw for arsenal ......... up the clarets ( we like playing in london):Clap:

west brom won't get past the clarets so arsenal will have to face us again. not easy draw for arsenal ......... up the clarets ( we like playing in london):Clap:

HA HA, you make me laugh m8 if Bednar had any sort of shooting boots on you would have been dead and buried, and you got extremely lucky with the last kick of the game. But will see you at Turf Moor and I'm predicting a 3-1 win for us baggies!

he's half a boy and half a girl Torres,Torres
he looks just like a transvestite Torres,Torres
he wears a frock,
he loves the cock,
he sells his arse on Albert Dock,
Fernan-do Torres, Carraghers bit on the side.

coyb

HA HA, you make me laugh m8 if Bednar had any sort of shooting boots on you would have been dead and buried, and you got extremely lucky with the last kick of the game. But will see you at Turf Moor and I'm predicting a 3-1 win for us baggies!

you said 3-1 but it was to the super clarets, bring on the arsenal !!!!!!!

Back