F1 This Weekend

effone

Inactive User
Reaction score
so is anyone gonna watch the race this weekend,and if so whats your take on it?
personally i think ferrari will race new car and start to recover, but its been good to have some new race winners for a change.
renualt will be strong again as their tyres should suit hot weather in bahrain.
but schumacher will be lurking in the shadows no doubt.

for those who r gonna watch . enjoy!

i'm a regular viewer. :) I'm an Alonso fan, so great that Renault are doin well, but i'd support him even if he was in a Jordon, lol. He will be a future World Champ thats for sure.
Mercedes are due some good form, because they are performing well but just had some bad luck. Toyota look strong too, so it really has been a great start to the season, not forgetting Williams too.
I think it will be good to see Ferrari back up to standard and then we'll have an improved strong mix. I personally like the 2 qualifying sessions, I think that has given us some entertainment already this season. Not so sure about the single set tyre rule, I do miss the pit action and team tactics, and its not given us the overtaking toward the end that was supposed to happen. I realise the 'marbles' are less, so widens the race-line, but i'm not decided on this rule yet.

The main change this year is ITV coverage. Total poo, so they've lost me as a viewer, and i'm sure they will lose many more. Much more F1 action on satellite. :)

Regards

I think the tyre rule is madness, did ytou see Bara's tyre's when he retired, they where past the slick stage ;) As for the engine rule of two race weekends, does that not help the bigger budget teams would can do more testing ext ... I dont know ah I am still awaiting the more overtaking bit... Maybe this weekend lads eh please :)

I think f1 should have taken some tips from the american cart series, that was very exciting to watch. There is still indie car but there are no street tracks and i liked the mix of street and ovals. Still I will be watching the gp and it is nice to see a mix of teams up front instead of two ferrari's lapping the rest of the field.

Dutcho said:
...Maybe this weekend lads eh please :)

Dutcho, as you are a Ferrari fan i thought u might apreciate this quick snap. My 3year old son is a Ferrari maniac, his bedroom is covered with posters and flags etc, and he has full ferrari suit, cap etc. Anyway, its not down to me, he just always loved 'em, wheareas I'm a blue dude. I support Renault so the rivalry in the house is big on race weekends, especially as the other kids & the mrs gang up against me. Still, i cant complain so far this season :Hit:

what a boring race that was. as soon as schuey was out there was no competition.
the tyre rule is pathetic ,we're suposed to be watching the ultimate in motor racing and rubino had to retire because his tyres had no grip . its a farce.
bring back the good old days.slicks,manual gearboxs, no traction.just a bloody good driver. senna ,prost ,mansell, hill, that was racing , now its like driving miss daisy.

lets hope things change aye.

Back