Not open for further replies.

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
British F1 Grand Prix

bet accepted up to 28th 10am

250k max bet

100 k on hammy however unlikely it may be.

thought I would hedge my bets by putting the same on webber. I recon a red bull will win this one and I just cant bring myself to put even fake money on vettel.

ill be there in person to loose the fake money too , woohoo, cant wait. im hoping for good weather and a miracle 1.hammy 2.diresta 3.jenson lol

100 k on hammy however unlikely it may be.

thought I would hedge my bets by putting the same on webber. I recon a red bull will win this one and I just cant bring myself to put even fake money on vettel.

ill be there in person to loose the fake money too , woohoo, cant wait. im hoping for good weather and a miracle 1.hammy 2.diresta 3.jenson lol

you lucky bugger :)

ive got to get my act togeather one year and make it there...

hope you have a good one mate, dont forget the photos :)

There will be photos again don't worry. Never got round to the new camera though unfortunately

a miracle 1.hammy 2.diresta 3.jenson lol
there's more chance of Eddie Jordan winning the Grand Prix than that!
200k on Vettel, barring a mechanical failure, nothing will stop the German winning in England, popular as always :)

there's more chance of Eddie Jordan winning the Grand Prix than that!
200k on Vettel, barring a mechanical failure, nothing will stop the German winning in England, popular as always :)

Webber is quite handy round there though. But the little German knob is on fire at the mo. wish he was really on fire though krout git

lol noooo he's in my DW fantasy team. enjoy the silverstone experience though rawsy #jealous

It's a great weekend and I love it. It needs to be a group thing though , and unfortunately our group is disbanding after this year. If the wife and I don't find people we like who want to go its our last gp for a while :(

It's a great weekend and I love it. It needs to be a group thing though , and unfortunately our group is disbanding after this year. If the wife and I don't find people we like who want to go its our last gp for a while :(

maybe a group DW next year rawsy ;)

maybe a group DW next year rawsy ;)

That would do me if we had the numbers ;-)

if your paying ratts :)

:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

what rawsy wants to do is start a thread with dates and costs involved ans see what response there is....

what numbers are you after rawsy ,,,,,

I don't have a number in my head to be honest. It's just you really need people there to hang about with to kill the Bordem and get pissed with lol

dealmonster was doing a deal for 125 for a weekend ticket, no good to me as i'm in N.Ireland and we just couldn't get the money.

even if the position around the track ain't good the atmosphere will be great

Guess where rawsy is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372437951.695780.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back