F***** Women

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with the opposite sex.....nothing but fcuking grief.......who the F*** can understand what goes on in their head....are they here to make our life miserable or what????..... FFS ...... ARGGGGHHHH :Chainsaw:

What the hell is wrong with the opposite sex.....nothing but fcuking grief.......who the F*** can understand what goes on in their head....are they here to make our life miserable or what????..... FFS ...... ARGGGGHHHH :Chainsaw:

i can understand them would u like me to give u a few tips
i dont give digidude grief i let his missus do that for him lmao

i take her on suprise trips (paris comes to mind) ....dine her in nice places.......but that still aint enough for her.....nice gifts......
mmmm ithink i know what my problem is ....i think i'm paying too much attention to her

i take her on suprise trips (paris comes to mind) ....dine her in nice places.......but that still aint enough for her.....nice gifts......
mmmm ithink i know what my problem is ....i think i'm paying too much attention to her

paris nah crate of carling bag of chips nd a bus stop thats all u need that whats would work for me anyway treat um mean keep um keen thats the moto init

hmmmm i could say the same about men

paris nah crate of carling bag of chips nd a bus stop thats all u need that whats would work for me anyway treat um mean keep um keen thats the moto init

not thats wot i call a proper welsh girl :proud:

lol i wish its hard to find a bloke willing to sit in a bus shelter in the middle of winter necking bk freezeing cold carling to keep warm lmao

LOL theres other places you could neck.....doesnt have to be a bus shelter......ive had some fun in my day i can tell you:banana:

I read somewhere there was some real evidence in the "Treat em Mean" theory. You may have a point.

all they need i fink is food twise a day and cloths thats all wat they deserve.lol:banana:

i know what you mean guys she hates me on this forum aswell but just lay off the attention she will come running to you works everytime!

Back