explorer 4000 on tw

bobrowlands

Inactive User
Reaction score
help please, just rec tw explorer 4000, want to use as second box, on bedroom on tw fitted outlet, box was oriig on tw scotland, and im on northwest (merseyside) tw.....box fires up ok, lista programs, allthough they seem to be scottish ones ??? but no picture or sound.or axt program listings......also no pin code is available, does the box have to be re-tuned to this area, modem lite is on constant blink.. is this a fault..... total novice needs help

normally if the modem light blinks it means talkback is cut BUT still check.
with these boxs you need to de solder the u48 and u50

for bk and ird Remove chip U50 read

and to set net id remove u48 and program

there are tuts around but hey if not heres the one i used..
not mine

hia many thanks for the tut, i saved and then opened it,, it has a runtime error, so i cant readit, it just keeps crashing..... aghhhhhhhh, i looked on the site, and other 4000 mod techie sheet, does same thing... has run-time error.... help...... has anyone got the enginer codes, and liverpool t**west freq list for a st explorer 4000....... ta

bobrowlands said:
hia many thanks for the tut, i saved and then opened it,, it has a runtime error, so i cant readit, it just keeps crashing..... aghhhhhhhh, i looked on the site, and other 4000 mod techie sheet, does same thing... has run-time error.... help...... has anyone got the enginer codes, and liverpool t**west freq list for a st explorer 4000....... ta

Not sure what you using it open the rar file.........you need Winrar to open the file.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Back