Exploding viewing cards?

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
from a good friend of mine ;)

now they seem to have produced a smartcard that depending on whether its been nicked or not will burst into flames (if i read broken english right) on insertion into the receiver........(The guy I use abroad told me ages ago that they only produce these in 6mnth and 12mnth format - red or green not sure which is which but why the fuss ? you have to text a number back in albania to activate them like a mobile top up-would have thought these could cancelled easily enough.....

Subject:- Ebay announcement.
Digitalb has Announce:-

Have been stolen 3000 Cards ...

Those Cards been stollen and We beleve they are now in Greece ...
The problem with this cards are they can be activate from eny one by Scrach card code sold from ALBANIA
1 months,3 months 6 months.12months

For that all users shoub be very carfully this cards can be activate from 1 months only 3 months only and can even be Fire of becouse will be detected like stollen cards.

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

Digitalb Njofton qe nje numer prej 3000 Kartash eshte vjedhur edhe besohet te kene kaluar ne Greqi.Keto karta mund te aktivizohen me kode ne te shitura ne Shqiperi 1 mujore 3 mujore por edhe mundet te caktivizohen si te detektuara te vjedhura.Ju lutem te keni kujdej me kartat e blera ne menyra te ndyshme, e sidomos ne Ebay ku na kane raportuar qe gjenden shites Ambulant qe skane te bejne me Digitalb.

Ju lutem te gjithe Klineteve te kene kujdes.

A####t allways asking their Members to be very very carfully on EBAY...buying Digitalb Cards..

This Announcment been from Digitalb Source.

is darkman trying to say that digitalb are intentionally putting explosive/incendary devices into peoples homes?

sounds like hes worried that someone may be offering a cheaper alternative to his 'pay for 12 months up front, then not get what you was promised' offer lol

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

if noone is official UK distributor, then why believe him when he says that he is???

I believe the notice was issued Thursday that these stolen cards can be activated by scratch card codes but they can be de-activated at any time if on the stolen list.
In a way its a warning to try and stop buyers going elsewhere for cards. It may or may not be possible to buy stolen cards, it may or may not be possible for them to identify stolen ones, but it is easy to put fear into people so that they only go to the 1 place lol ...they will explode your card or send missiles that follow the sat signal straight to your dish and blow your home to pieces :).
But on a serious note, if you buy a dodgy/stolen one then it is likely to be switched off.

Back