expect petrol prices to soar !

think the same is going to happen like it did befor, a big stand still by all the truckers. i think its really unfair wales is the only country in the world which has really high petrol prices, why not other countries?

regards steve.

Since the last one with the truckers it kept going up slowly and no one done anything looks like we got to keep paying high prices

I go to work in a 3.9ltr car :) drinks that diesel right up like a big boy..

Pay £1.31 for diesel at morrisons.. refuse to use the big names as theyre always more expensive..

There is a garage just around the corner from morrisons which is 7p more expensive but its a family garage.. £1.38 for diesel LMAO...

There is a garage around the corner from me though which charges 92p Litre called costco.. the fuel comes in 20ltr drums.. and smells nicer when being spent by the engine :) called cooking oil :)

I go to work in a 3.9ltr car :)

That an Audi?

I'd go to work in .5L car if it was available. Unlike my next door neighbour, I don't need an extension of my.......

/sometimes uses a .125L vehicle but my *'s not so big in that.

Saw the interview with the chairmen of the Petrol retail consortium or something! He was just saying its a penny a day!!!!

Crazy

Back