Ex cw 250 won't work

wrendo12

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help ,i have a ready flash 250 modem .and sniffed macs from a different area to mine only about two miles away with a different udr ,i'm using Ambit config to set mac ,what the problem is when i flash it at my dads which is tw it works fine 20mb ,but when i flash it in my area which is athertn manchester area ubr7 using the correct mac and tftp for this area it don't work this is the settings i'm using in ambit config area ntl/ex cw user name and password to the correct ones for modem the password and user name is set to a different one from admin infinite which alot use ,tftp for my area 62.252.192.22 tryed about 15 different macs i set tftp file name to cmreg_ntlhm120-bund03.cm also tried cmreg_ntlhm250-bund03.cm ,one thing i know that my area must of gone dynamic as it don,t show the config name also the area i sniff the macs from is the same is this the problem cause it's dynamic or do these modems not work in this area.Also be reading alot though the forum and noticed someone said not to force the config meaning cmreg_ntlhm120-bund03.cm but if this is so i don't know the config in the first place with it being dynamic ,any help appreciated thanks.

toset the default cfg for the mac ur using simply untick force tftp config on the ambit tool when applying ur settings to the modem

Hi

toset the default cfg for the mac ur using simply untick force tftp config on the ambit tool when applying ur settings to the modem

Thanks aot will try this and let you know.

Back