Ever shaved your pubes?

Ever Shaved your own Pubes?

• YES - Ofcourse I have, hasn't everyone?

Votes: 70 79.5%
  • NO - You're a depraved pervert!

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • do i -need locked up

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Me and the wife have simultaneously.

Nice for the night, then crap for the growing in period (as witchy has pointed out).

I only cut my pubes last night actually. Not shaved, just a nice short back and sides, to make it less prickly for those that want their face near it (anyone?).

Im too old now for the 12 year old look. Plus, it is very embarrassing when you get the 'look' in the swimming bath changing rooms.

'Me and the wife did it for kinky sex games!' I implore. They don't believe me.

You live and learn, I thought it was only gayboys and women that shaved their pubes. :BUMMER:

I used to quite a lot, trying different was of doing it for ease. My advice is dont use 'veet'! Boy does it burn your balls if you leave it on to long!!! I had to play football that night and the only way i could was to get drunk and play, they say i looked like a drunken John Wayne running. Now its just a good trim.
O and im not gay :)

After watching the Valachi Papers I cringe at the thought of a razor near my scroat!

Itchy witchy that's just not a image I want in my mind!

For the less endowed man shaving your pubic hairs can add an extra inch, plus when it's nice and smooth it is more sensitive. It can itch when they grow back but you just have to keep shaving them. Only nicked myself a couple of times on my sack, it stings but soon goes.

done it once and i was itching like fook in work when it was growing back, im sure the lads thought i was playing with myself on site.

My wife said I looked like a child, only smaller :(

Don't shave the lot off, just on your member and balls. Leave some at the top or you do look like a pre-pubecent child. You can get the clippers on that at the top and trim it. No-one like a face full of hair when they are giving oral.

Don't shave the lot off, just on your member and balls. Leave some at the top or you do look like a pre-pubecent child. You can get the clippers on that at the top and trim it. No-one like a face full of hair when they are giving oral.

Hey! I'm trying to eat my breakfast here. : spank :

I do it all the time. Not a bald shave, just a trim to about 7mm in length, looks a lot neater and doesn't go that fuzzy then. :D

lmao shaved mine bald before with my m8s electric shaver then watched him shave his face with it 10mins later i was almost in tears he still doesnt know

Just remembered.

When I went to the lakes in October I made a nice fire in the cottage.

Then in a drunken stupor decided to burn my pubes off. It went well for a few minutes, with little pain, until the wife told me to stop as the smell of sulphur was making her choke.

So my groin area looked like a garden maze. Its cool watching how fast it spreads from pube end to skin though.

Woosh!

Just remembered.

When I went to the lakes in October I made a nice fire in the cottage.

Then in a drunken stupor decided to burn my pubes off. It went well for a few minutes, with little pain, until the wife told me to stop as the smell of sulphur was making her choke.

So my groin area looked like a garden maze. Its cool watching how fast it spreads from pube end to skin though.

Woosh!

:wtf: .... thats some f*cked up sh*t right there mozr .... :wtf:

Back