eurovox max 2007 down! HELP

adbos1950

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have accidently erased all my channels and have tried to re-scan the box through a pure signal to no avail. The TP remains on 000 and no channels are found. I have tried both symbol rates 6952 and 6887 on a normal power scan frequency range 100.000Mhz to 870.000Mhz and still no joy. Any help will be very much appreciated

hi have you tried a factory reset in case u changed some settings then re-scan. failing that take the latest image and re-flash your box factory reset after flash then re-scan im sure channels will come back.

Hi, i tried a factory re-set and no joy, i dont understand what you mean by taking the latest image (sorry im new to all this) as there is no image. All i have after scanning is a box saying 770/770 and when i press the red button (auto scan) it comes up " no transponder to scan". Its doing my head in.Being trying for the last 3 days !

have u tried re-installing the firmware???if that doesnt work then i only can think of 2 things 1)tuners faulty 2)it needs jtagging......

Hello, i have just discovered my box is a RED clone, is there any firmware out there or do i have to bin it. I only had this box for a couple of months so im prepared to try anything

to be safe i would flash with an old firmware that u know is clone safe,
then input the latest keys via the remote i have flashed a few clones with the latest red image 1 died 1 didnt so to start with i would do this or flash with the latest fix at your own risk

Hello, i have just discovered my box is a RED clone, is there any firmware out there or do i have to bin it. I only had this box for a couple of months so im prepared to try anything

before binning i would try flashing it with the latest image if u have teamviewer we could do it thru that if u need a hand

Sorry for a late reply but i work away from home, what is a team viewer and how do i go about it

teamviewer.com its a free program where i could securley take remote control of your pc and flash the box once it has been done the session ends and your password change to prevent further access :)

Re: eurovox max 2007 doesnt work at all

i hav a eurovox its jus not coming on at all i hav put a new fuse in and nothing

teamviewer.com its a free program where i could securley take remote control of your pc and flash the box once it has been done the session ends and your password change to prevent further access :)

Hello, what will i need in order for you to take contol of my PC and then flash the box or could i not flash the box with your step by step guide using the program

Hello, what will i need in order for you to take contol of my PC and then flash the box or could i not flash the box with your step by step guide using the program

yeah course its quiet easy just get the firmware your choosing to use and flash it its quiet easy(please be carefull as u state ur box is a clone i dont know of a au clonsesafe image for the red box so if u choose the latest au red image flash at your own risk it may kill your box)

1. Connect Null Modem Cable to comport and eurovox (BOX OFF)
2. download the image you choose to flash I.E Eurovox Red Fix (1.34 MB)
3. unzip the file with winrar (if needed)
4. screen comes u see a download button press dowload and then click start
5. choose the com port your using and power the box up
6. u will now see the box flash. do not disconnect the box until you see it say download complete. it hangs on 100% wait till it says download complete
7. once u see download complete do a factory reset and then scan.

yeah course its quiet easy just get the firmware your choosing to use and flash it its quiet easy(please be carefull as u state ur box is a clone i dont know of a au clonsesafe image for the red box so if u choose the latest au red image flash at your own risk it may kill your box)

1. Connect Null Modem Cable to comport and eurovox (BOX OFF)
2. download the image you choose to flash I.E Eurovox Red Fix (1.34 MB)
3. unzip the file with winrar (if needed)
4. screen comes u see a download button press dowload and then click start
5. choose the com port your using and power the box up
6. u will now see the box flash. do not disconnect the box until you see it say download complete. it hangs on 100% wait till it says download complete
7. once u see download complete do a factory reset and then scan.

Thanks mate ! i will get a Null Modem Cable and try the flash over the week-end. Will let you know how things go

you could to be safe use an old clone safe image and just input the correct information as n when they roll the k***

Hi there, i would be most grateful if you could please give me a link to old clone safe firmware that i can download.

Back