eurovox 1000sl fix

onionhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
downloaded bigmaq toolbar found correct keys c/w pressed menu button on eurovox remote then yellow button inputted provider number mine was 5c01 then inputted new keys then pressed ok everythink up and running again:AMIFACE::AMIFACE::AMIFACE:

downloaded bigmaq toolbar found correct keys c/w pressed menu button on eurovox remote then yellow button inputted provider number mine was 5c01 then inputted new keys then pressed ok everythink up and running again:AMIFACE::AMIFACE::AMIFACE:

Be prepared to do the same tomorrow when they roll the keys again

yeah looks like its goin 2 b happenin 4 sum time since they have the sky channels back

make sure u have winrar or u wont b able to open the file should have said this in my first post.Have any of u guys got vista cos on my laptop i cant download the bigmaq toolbar, just wondering whether any1 else has had the same problem and got away around it :Angryfire

make sure u have winrar or u wont b able to open the file should have said this in my first post.Have any of u guys got vista cos on my laptop i cant download the bigmaq toolbar, just wondering whether any1 else has had the same problem and got away around it :Angryfire

am on vista an had no problems maybe its a firewall or sumthin

if the firmware quick in getting made were all happy the best thing to do is tune into somethin else and forget about the box sit back chill out smoke a joint a tan lager n put ehh tunes on no point useing the codes cos there changing 2 times a day normaly 10am 2pm n 6 pm so there cracking down on pirates but i heard the modified cable boxes are still working i gave 3 away aswel should av kept the smartcards awell shit happens mind u the boxes a gave away wasnt modified half an hour and well find wither the codes change or not if thay dont thay will later

right cyas need 2 kid on im sleeping or ill git my head niped aff fur no gan tay ma bed :D
bak n 10 mins

it was my firewall on mcafee had to turn it off have downloaded it now with no problems :toiletcla

Hi am new to all this, can any one give me some steps to follow that tell me what to do to get my channels back?

firstly go and download winrar then go and download the bigmaq toolbar go to keys download first file then once d/l extract the file then u will see a skull duble click it there u will see the keys hit refresh to make sure lateset keys r up then if uve got a eurobox press menu then yellow button and enter the correct depending on were u live will depend on wot provider u put in mines 5c01 or u cud try 5401 if they dont help look 4 a thread on this site that might have ur provider code simple really :ASSFLASH:

Back