Eurovox 1000

onionhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had a dbox recently but sold it and personnelly i think this little eurovox is much better its so small and sleek instead of a big chunky grey/black dbox under ur telly would defo recommend this box to anyone thinking of buying one all the features are a lot better than a dbox plus they are cheaper so dont be put off by any reviews u may read go buy one :Angryfire

Can you do me a favour?

Can you tell me if it displays 16:9 correctly? As in it doesn't just stretch a 4:3 to fill in a widescreen tv.

A good way to check is if you go to setanta sports news and the info bars at the side are obscured then it doesnt display 16:9 correctly.

Cheers.

yep displays it fine if it doesnt just go 2 wide and stretch ur screen simple

a friend of mine rang me in relation to one of these and said he is only getting fta is there somewhere he has to turn on an emu does anyone know?

a friend of mine rang me in relation to one of these and said he is only getting fta is there somewhere he has to turn on an emu does anyone know?

If he bought it new...plugged it in and switched it on...then yes...its FTA channels only
Needs an update via null modem cable

can the adult channels be easily removed from channel listings?

can the adult channels be easily removed from channel listings?

You can remove any channel individually :
Menu>Channels>channel Manager
Enter Pin (Factory Def 0000)
Blue button to edit>Red button delete one channel
Whichever channel is highlighted will be deleted although you will get a confirmation screen first "are you sure" press ok and that channel is gone :proud:

cheers mate,should the supplier have sent him the software or can it be gotton in the usual places?

Yes you can just delete them or lock them easily from the list using the remote

Had a dbox recently but sold it and personnelly i think this little eurovox is much better its so small and sleek instead of a big chunky grey/black dbox under ur telly would defo recommend this box to anyone thinking of buying one all the features are a lot better than a dbox plus they are cheaper so dont be put off by any reviews u may read go buy one :Angryfire
Just got my first eurovox. absolutely thrilled. you live and learn as to whats available.

Back