eurovov max v

derek12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
there is a fix for this in chatterbox cc release 30/11/2008

Last edited:
yes m8 i will second that thanks everyone who was involved with this release

Cannot download it from chatterbox toolbar, just get spinning hourglass..All rest work ok.

Anyone put this up somewhere?

Cheers

hey the firmwares out right well thats what it says but its not on my toolbar all the rest are so wheres the 01/12/08 firmware its definital not on my toolbar only thing thats there is a wee note saying fix for eurovox max boxes 01/12/08 up for downloads wel thats alot of pish so wheres the firmware ?

dont know what ur doing wrong m8 but it is there
ufl eurovox max v box au fix released 30/11/08
dont know how to upload it or i would hope someone else can up it for yu

Hi,

To all the hard working crew that created the fix. Big Big thanks. Plus a another thank you to the guys and girls that posted the link. once again Thank you

Gunner1965

hi guys
jus would like to know is there a proper fix to the eurovox yet because am still putting the keys in manually if there is how do i do it plese step by step instructions would be apreciatted because am new to this
cheers

I updated but it wiped all the channels so back them up first just in case, thanks for the update.

Cannot download it from chatterbox toolbar, just get spinning hourglass..All rest work ok.

Anyone put this up somewhere?

Cheers

have uploaded the one from chatterboxcc here
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/#post1420703
but noticed some others also there so take your pick

my mate has one of these and i have told him how to update the keys with remote but how do you apply this au fix? is there any tuts about as i have never even seen a eurovox and my m8 bought it off someone all ready to go he has no idea how to flash a box or anything, i used to do his dbox before it died on him and if i get to know how i will apply the au fix for him but don't want to kill his box
i have a null modem cable for my dreambox, is this needed? and do you need software like dreamup or just ftp to box and copy fix to a folder? any help appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I have eurovox max blue box, can anybody give me some advice put new flash in ran for 10minuts then froze
box is dead can not get in to restore.i tryed flash again it doen but showing the error 616E on the box screen.i no it is not a clone had the eurovox max blue box about 2 years .
some body help me please........

hey ive got the eurovox firmware but no used it yit a dunno if the firmware in ma box updated itself cos its no cut af yit since that new wan came outbut im gettin a couple a boxes 2 update later so ill run my box till codes changeif it autoupdates ill let use no the old firmware updates then wen new wan expiers it myt update again wen the other wan comes out depends but al find out: multi :

dload the new firmware then 4 blue read the manuals plenty a help in them

Hello,
I have eurovox max blue box, can anybody give me some advice put new flash in ran for 10minuts then froze
box is dead can not get in to restore.i tryed flash again it doen but showing the error 616E on the box screen.i no it is not a clone had the eurovox max blue box about 2 years .
some body help me please........

i'm getting this error too after flashing a blue clone

any help appreciated

Back