Euromillions lotto 419 spanish lottery SCAM

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Mornin all,

My Mother received a letter today allegedly from the Euromilliones loteria international advising her that due to a mix up somehow she has won Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand Euro's & to begin her claim she needs to contact a fella by the name of Don. Juan Pedro Lucas, tel. +34-638-877-493 a foreign operations manager for a securities company called TRIDENTA SECURITY COMPANY S.A MADRID no later than the 22nd of September or the funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA. A commission of 10% is to be paid to this agent after she has received the funds into her nominated Bank account!

The letter came postmarked Mostoles, Madrid, it had my Mothers details were printed on the envelope using the Times New Roman font & the envelope had no return address.

At the top of the letter were 2 addresses:-
Calle Cordoba No 21 Planta 2A
28014, Madrid, Spain
tel/fax: +34 659-802-060

International Promotions/Prize Award Dept
Ref No: TDL/2551256004/06
Batch No: 20/0117/IPD
Prize Claim Track: No:7046634128

The letter was signed ANTONIO GOMEZ, Vice president & had a Stamp saying international management of euromilliones lottery and in the center of the stamp were the words "Timbre delestado" also had "1'25 & Pts" around a coat of arms symbol.

Attached, page 2 of the letter was a Lottery Payment Processing Form requesting a numerous amount of details including bankers deatils & next of kin.

Allot of cheap graphics & a blatant rip of the Euro Millions national lottery symbol.

From doing a google serach on tridenta I found the following links which confirmed my suspicions that this was a SCAM.

h**p://www.joewein.net/419/419lottery-by-mail.htm

h**p://perspectives.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=71703&forum_id=36&page=7

I believe this gang is preying on the old & unsuspecting fat cats, so be warned accordingly & don't even give these people the time of day!

these people need arresting then jailed for a long long time

:Chainsaw:

u dont do the lotto but u think u have won ?? greed is a funny thing

i've had a letter off em today too, but funny thing is i keep winning with em regularly and so do most of my friends and relatives, who along with me don't rember entering

just bin it m8

Ive been using avalance on these w@nkers, im not sure where i stand legally but its great i always get emails asking me to stop from the scammers lol, as soon as i get another email i drop it in and away it goes, i think there is around 50 or so emails its constantly bombing at the mo that are live.

Nice one audiobookman.....a taste of their own medicine so to speak....these people are animals for preying on the por and elderly...why don't they pick on the top 100 wealthy people...cause they'd be told to f*** off thats why!

Ive been using avalance on these w@nkers, im not sure where i stand legally but its great i always get emails asking me to stop from the scammers lol, as soon as i get another email i drop it in and away it goes, i think there is around 50 or so emails its constantly bombing at the mo that are live.

this avalance sounds good m8 i would like to use it on the peeps who send me constant paypal scams do you have link or proggy i can use plus maybe simple instructions. maybe if all us attempted victims use it they will find it harder to stay afloat.

Back