Euro 2008 tip for those who r interested

axion343

Inactive User
Reaction score
Di Natale of italy top scorer of the tournament at 66/1. 1/4 odds first 4 places. He's had a blinding season in italy 3rd top scorer with 17 league goals. Gotta be worth a few quid each way.

nice one, I'll have a little punt on that. Thanx:Clap:

I will have a look, not really a gambler but as there are no home nations involved, I may have a bet just to add an interest.

:Cheers:

I've stuck a fiver on @ 66/1, and a fiver on Luca Toni @ 14/1.

Im doing ok at the minute,

Got David Villa e/w to be top scorer at 14s a while ago due to everyone jumping on the Torres bandwagon.

Also backed Romania e/w at 40s so im doing ok at the minute, just hope holland play a weekend team so they
can go through then watch their price drop!!

Hehe, are they doing well so far?

I will let them reply on that one, just for the record I happened to pick Italy and Turkey on my sweepstake, Turkey have jiust gone through with one of the greatest comebacks seen for a long long time.

Italy on the other hand (which is what this post is about) have a massive draw to get themselves through.

It as all on a knife edge, and yes I have to agree, I have really enjoyed the games considering we are not involved, I really thought I would hate it all, but as us oldies mature, we seem to enjoy things for what they are, not what it could have been.

Come on Italy and Turkey!!!!!

(Oh and pre tourney I wanted Poland to do well.) :Clap:

fuckin Italy

bet the first 5 results at Euro 08 I had 1 0 Czech Rep, 2 0 Portugal, 1 0 Croatia, 2 0 Germany, that left me waiting on Italy to win 1 0 for £50.000 they got leathered by Holland, I collected £1000. I have never been so pissed collecting so much money in my life

Back