Eugene Terreblanche killed in South Africa

Seedy_r0m

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let's move before they raise the parking rate.
South African white supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche has been killed on his farm in the country's north-west.

_47584761_000119516-1.jpg

Mr Terreblanche, 69, was beaten to death after a dispute over unpaid wages, local media reports said. Two people are said to have been arrested.

Mr Terreblanche, who campaigned for a separate white homeland, came to prominence in the early 1980s.
He became the champion of a tiny minority determined to stop the process that was bringing apartheid to an end.

"Mr Terreblanche's body was found on the bed with facial and head injuries," AFP news agency quoted a police spokesman as saying.
The report said he had been killed after a payment dispute with two workers, who have since been charged with his murder.

"He was hacked to death while he was taking a nap," a family friend in the town of Ventersdorp was quoted as telling Reuters news agency.
The murder comes amid growing anxiety about crime in South Africa and what opposition politicians say are irresponsible and racially inflammatory sentiments from a minority of the ruling ANC party, says the BBC's Karen Allen in Johannesburg.

Attempted murder
Mr Terreblanche was released from prison in 2004 after serving three years of a five-year term for attempted murder.
He had founded the white supremacist Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (Afrikaner Resistance Movement - AWB) party in 1970, to oppose what he regarded as the liberal policies of the then-South African leader, John Vorster.
His party tried terrorist tactics and threatened civil war in the run-up to South Africa's first democratic elections.

In the 1980s, the government of PW Botha considered a constitutional plan allowing South Africa's Asian and coloured (mixed-race) minorities to vote for racially-segregated parliamentary chambers.

For the likes of Mr Terreblanche, this was the start of the slippery slope towards democracy, communism, black rule and the destruction of the Afrikaner nation, analysts say.

Claiming on occasion to be a cultural organisation - albeit one with sidearms and paramilitary uniforms - Mr Terreblanche and his men promised to fight for the survival of the white tribe of Africa.

Mr Terreblance continued to campaign to preserve the apartheid system until the early 1990s but had lived in relative obscurity since it collapsed.
The AWB was revived two years ago and there had been recent efforts to form a united front among white far-right groups.

--
BBC News
Saturday, 3 April 2010 23:41 UK

1 less prick on the planet.

Oh this is the best one yet, he might have been a racist tosser granted but regardless how can anybody on here condone murder let alone to this extent of being beaten/hacked to death ? Mind you I can't say it's surprising to be honest. Says it all though.

well lets hope nothing escalates from this and does not affect the world cup in any way. I don't expect it too but you never know...

Oh this is the best one yet, he might have been a racist tosser granted but regardless how can anybody on here condone murder let alone to this extent of being beaten/hacked to death ? Mind you I can't say it's surprising to be honest. Says it all though.

IMO, some people simply deserve all they get, and Terre Blanche is one of them.

IMO, some people simply deserve all they get, and Terre Blanche is one of them.

That's fair enough. But if that way of thinking applies in this specific case for you then that means that you are no better than he is.....

I don't care who you are, what opinion you hold or what you've done - no living entity whether man or beast deserves to die in that fashion. Let alone at the hands of another. Not even old Bin Liner deserves a death like that and he's got to be the sorriest excuse for a human being that there is. Regardless of what they are guilty of, there's killing another human being and then there's being downright barbaric just for the sake of it and nobody (repeat nobody!) should die in that way, but they do. And it seems that DW users condone it....though obviously it's not everyone.

But yeah it looks like these are the holier than thou BNP haters then - condoning another person being hacked to death. It's funny though how when the shoe is on the other foot how often the truth comes out about a lot of people and how they like to play the moral superior game when it comes to the BNP racists and yet those persons are often just as bad.

That's fair enough. But if that way of thinking applies in this specific case for you then that means that you are no better than he is.....

I don't care who you are, what opinion you hold or what you've done - no living entity whether man or beast deserves to die in that fashion. Let alone at the hands of another. Not even old Bin Liner deserves a death like that and he's got to be the sorriest excuse for a human being that there is. Regardless of what they are guilty of, there's killing another human being and then there's being downright barbaric just for the sake of it and nobody (repeat nobody!) should die in that way, but they do. And it seems that DW users condone it....though obviously it's not everyone.

But yeah it looks like these are the holier than thou BNP haters then - condoning another person being hacked to death. It's funny though how when the shoe is on the other foot how often the truth comes out about a lot of people and how they like to play the moral superior game when it comes to the BNP racists and yet those persons are often just as bad.

I could not give a ****. :)

Although I'm certainly not a BNP supporter.

Last edited:

Any murder or just murder like that ???

I would condone the murder of child killers and if that makes me as bad as Terreblanche then so be it but I would disagree that I was as bad as him.

I know you have commented since that quote but I was just curious if you meant all murder or just barbaric murders.

As for the original thread...I do not condone his murder but I just don't care that he is dead.

The guy was a waste of heart and lungs and a poor excuse of a human being but there are worse people out there.
I would love to see the same treatment carried out on Barry Manilow so a can wear his head as a crash helmet.

Its always easy to jump on the humanitarian bandwagon when it doesent affect you directly but its strange how it goes right out the window when it does.

Any murder or just murder like that ???

I would condone the murder of child killers and if that makes me as bad as Terreblanche then so be it but I would disagree that I was as bad as him.

I know you have commented since that quote but I was just curious if you meant all murder or just barbaric murders.

As for the original thread...I do not condone his murder but I just don't care that he is dead.

Yeah can count both murder and being hacked to death, though it's the same end result there's being shot, hung or lethal needle and then there's being chopped up or beaten to death. You're going to the same place regardless but the journeys are very different.

As for not caring that he's dead, same here. But I don't condone the murder especially the way it went down. But my main point is that nobody reacted to the fact that he'd been murdered let alone the way in which he died, not even batted an eyelid - instead they all reacted positively to the fact that he's dead. And that's what prompted my comments about condoning the barbaric murder of another human being. And how most of these people jump on the humanitarian bandwagon when it comes to the subject of the BNP.

Personally I thought it was well worth pointing out how it's almost always different when the shoe is on the other foot and that's why you can't take most people seriously when it comes to the truth because it's almost always based on their disposition at any given time and not necessarily what's right and wrong. Because it's a safe bet that once it affects them they'll do a 180 spin on their previous opinion and pretend like they were that way out all along.....and that's my point.

Any person who calls a spade a spade and who has an opinion on something and doesn't invert it to suit him or her self regardless of which foot the shoe is on I completely respect them for that. Because I find a lot of people are hypocritical like that. Case in point the reaction to this guy's death or lack thereof given the circumstances and yet those very same people will be on the humanitarian bandwagon against racism shtick in BNP threads. My opinion it seems a lot of people want it both ways. My point people a lot of the time aren't as squeaky clean as they like to come across and want you to think they are when it boils down to it.

OK, a little thread drift here, and by little drift I mean when Christopher Columbus was looking to open up shop in main street Shinjuku when he ended up in the Bahamas instead.

Anyway, I took Mrs. R0m out on the town last night for a slap up meal of KFC and to see The Average White Band & The James Taylor Quartet as part of the Edinburgh International Jazz & Blues Festival last night.

Both bands were an absolute delight to watch, and I must say were among the best acts (if not THE) best acts I have ever seen live. During the past year I have seen Clutch, The Answer, The Picturebooks, Sertraline, Toseland, Bad Touch, The Stranglers, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Black Stone Cherry, Rival State, Children of Bodum, The Amorettes, Hayseed Dixie, Sylosis, Lamb of God, Planet of Zeus, Tijuana Bibles, Kvelertak, The Alarm amongst others.

Both bands were awesome, but the AWB were in particular highly polished and lived up to all of our expectations.

Suppose that I'd better tie this post in with the main thread...Anyway, I was searching for AWB and came across "Afrikaner Resistance Movement - AWB" so I tagged along.

I don't suppose that the OP will object too much, as from what I hear, he's a bit of a cock, so if he wants to delete this post, then feel free.

Also...F'k Eugene Terreblanche and the horse he rode in on. chortle, chortle, snigger, snigger.

Pal whats with all these old posts being revisited recently . This one is 6 years old lol

In my defence, I've just finished up for a fortnights break and alcohol is heavily involved (as per most of my posts) :) I'm not trying to get my post count up as I currently get the full SLY package 100% free and completely legit :).

As the 'bit of a cock' himself, I think he can get away with it. :Laugh:

I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking :)

Back