Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

error 002 fix? NFSU + DK Jungle Beat

has anyone tried the Softchip loader?

Also for DKJB i have read that you have to force Jap language from the settings in both gamma 002 and softchip 002.

Nintendo's new protection did'nt last that long, did it :)

nothing bugs me more than people asking for help, sorting it out and not telling how they did it ;(

well done i guess ..

nothing bugs me more than people asking for help, sorting it out and not telling how they did it ;(

well done i guess ..

hello english i jest used
WIIScrubber to open the iso whent in to the partition 2 there is a file there that say main.dol(0x2)... save that to desk top then open up GenericWiiPatcher and open up the main.dol of the desktop that u saved go to error 002-fix and hit serch then it will say remove 002 now save the file
Put the patched main.dol into the .iso (replace) burn and play

hey guys, i have got donkey kong jungle beat to work on my wii 3.3e with the backup channel.. however i can only get it to run in japanese language.? has anyone figured out how to get this game to run in english....? i try to patch it in english and i get a green screen?

i downloaded wiiscrubber1.3.1 final and generic wiipatcher1.2 did the following from this tutorial :-

#002 ERROR FIX (NFSU & DKJB) für Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma und Softchip - Homebrew News - Wiihack.tk

everything works fine but apparently it will only play in japanese..

if anyone has figured out how to burn this game to play in english please msg me..
or if you know why it will only play in japanese pls psg me

Thanks in advance

Is it a game worth playing? My wife's Japanese and wants a game in Japanese. I downloaded zak and wiki jap ntsc but it's in English.

Is it a game worth playing? My wife's Japanese and wants a game in Japanese. I downloaded zak and wiki jap ntsc but it's in English.

is actually quite good it a side scroller with mini games, quite intuative and gives on screen prompts of what to do with the chuck+mote. Deffo in jap text only. Another Japanese game would be Lets Tap which is also goo and very quirky.

is actually quite good it a side scroller with mini games, quite intuative and gives on screen prompts of what to do with the chuck+mote. Deffo in jap text only. Another Japanese game would be Lets Tap which is also goo and very quirky.

Thanks dave I'll try them both

Back