error 002 fix? NFSU + DK Jungle Beat

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
1. Run bailli's Generic Wii Patcher 1.2, attached.
2: Extract the main.dol from the .iso, partition 2, with Wiiscubber, attached.
3: Patch it with the Generic Wii Patcher 1.2
4: Put the patched main.dol into the .iso (replace)
5: Fake sign the .iso (right click over the partition 2 and trucha sign it; not really confirmed but WiiScruber doesn't need to sign, some say)
6: Burn the .iso
7. Run the game with Gamma

key.bin required for Wiiscrubber (put in same directory):

http://foo.kronicd.net/Consoles/Wii/Other/WiiTools/0.1/key.bin

Last edited:
nice one thanks, maybe my mrs brother will shut up about nfsu now

just done a scan on wiiscrubber.exe genericwiipatcher.exe and key.bin files found no virus
i did extract the rar on my mac though and transefered them to windows pc on mem stick so have not checked rars as no virus program on mac but files are ok

tried it this morn that copy of wii scrubber dosent have the option to replace the file just got a newer one from google search didnt need to fake sign the iso
nfsu working now cheers but what a crap game

Hi
Firstly I just want to thank English for the stickies and info on how to get the twlight / home brew / starfall going...Ive managed to get to 3.2e and Stafall installed...

savagebasher - I've tried the loader with NFSP and the gamma loader loads it fine... the wii backuploader seems to still give 002 read error...

Hi
Firstly I just want to thank English for the stickies and info on how to get the twlight / home brew / starfall going...Ive managed to get to 3.2e and Stafall installed...

savagebasher - I've tried the loader with NFSP and the gamma loader loads it fine... the wii backuploader seems to still give 002 read error...

aint wiibackuploader just a lower revision of the gamma release?

i think he means the one in the softmod stickie.

time for an update chaps?

Sorry, yeap the one in the stickie keeps giving the Error 002 on NFSU, but the Gamma loader posted by savagebasher running the same disk seems fine...

Ive not got DK jungle beat..... to test, will try and get a copy over the next few days if no ones able to test it..

Sorry, yeap the one in the stickie keeps giving the Error 002 on NFSU, but the Gamma loader posted by savagebasher running the same disk seems fine...

Ive not got DK jungle beat..... to test, will try and get a copy over the next few days if no ones able to test it..

good work sir :)

i've temp uploaded the new dummy softmod files here, if someone wants to test;

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/atta...3-lets-get-3-2e-wii-softmodding-dummies-final

lots of extra stuff, 002 fix and waninko v7 final + gamma. 4 xmas see?

Back