Ephedrine hcl

heard a lot about these as supplements and a cheap stimulant .
weird thing is about 20 odd years ago i had these on repest script from gp 3 tablets daily as had very bad synus problems and then got bronchitis so was prescribed these for around 2 years in various strenghts but had to have antacid as well to take before the pills as really upset the stomach with acid reflux.
made me breathe better as opened the tubes fealt like you were on cheap speed and kept you going at work but you knew when they wore off and took a long while to get regular sleep pattern .
weird to drink a few beers on as you just did not feel the beer and drink and drink then wham you were fooked.
there is another name i belive something like psuedephrine that used to present in nasal decongestants not there now as all removed from otc medicine as used to make extsy and other stuff
do not know how you could use them as a body build supplement as heard on the news other night i know from expe.
exrience they kept me going at work you had no energy levels maybe thats the plus .
i have only taken them as prescibed so could be totally different taking them at a training session

l used them when l was boxing . they are good . u have lots of energy and don't want to eat but u get mad cramps tho, and l mean mad . can be every painful

Sent from my iPhone 5

Back on topic...

The vasoconstrictive properties of ephedrine can produce side effects, such as increased heart rate and blood pressure as well as disruptions in normal heart rhythms. Persons using ephedrine frequently experience anxiety, nervousness, and insomnia. Medical professionals caution that these effects can increase the likelihood of heart attack, stroke, or seizures. The danger increases when the medication is combined with physical exercise or other stimulants, and if it is taken for extended periods of time. The risk also increases with excessive daily dosages.

What Is Ephedrine HCL?

I used them back in the day when taking xenadrine (they used to be ephedra based) they've since removed ephedrine from them and they no longer have the same effect.

Used to make me feel a bit bluergh sometimes.

What sort of dosage did you take ? cheers
2 x 3 times aday m8 , best to start with 3 aday , drink loads of water to m8 .. u might have to force yourself because u have no interest in food or drink

l have used the ones above but years ago they were just little white tappets and pure , best there was more speed in them than Ephedrine 15 years ago when l first used them lol , we used to go to the gym for 4 hours them go on the piss till 4 in the morning

Last edited:
Back