Epg pli

emarald

Inactive User
Reaction score
Using the Pli image but my epg does not populate fully on HD channels and sometimes the other channels on 28.2,E it seems fine on other satellites

Hi,
I had a similar problem with the hd channels. But for some strange reason when I put them into there own bouqet (hd channels only) the epg started working fine.
Have you tried a different source for the epg?
Wizibt77

A up wizbit77

Got them in there own bouqet. and not sure what you mean by different source for the epg?
thanks

Not in front of my box at the moment.
But if you go to the setup and epg then I think you can edit source.
Basically the VU+ connects to the internet to pull the info in for the epg, from sites like radio times that provide it in an xml format.
Have a look and see if you can find it.
If you can't let me know and I'll give you some more detailed info when I'm infront of my box.
Wizbit77

How have you gone on?
Did you manage to get it running?
Wizbit77

How have you gone on?
Did you manage to get it running?
Wizbit77

No m8 have I fook, I have just looked at the post for the new VIX image, so I gave that a try, mine looks nothing like that and still can not get the epg correct, gee that one even shows an icon for what station your on, mine dont and its the same image, think I will go back to the pli one tomorrow and have another bash.

The Vix image has got its own version of rytec epg mate I haven't got it installed yet so i cant tell you where it is. The icons (picons) you download yourself. Mickbrush on here does them so pm him

On Pli
Menu>plugins>epg plugin, press okay, press blue button to choose sources, select another source, whichever one you think might suit best.
Exit, then I think it's the yellow button to update.
Hopefully you should have the listing now.
Cheers
Wizbit77

On Pli
Menu>plugins>epg plugin, press okay, press blue button to choose sources, select another source, whichever one you think might suit best.
Exit, then I think it's the yellow button to update.
Hopefully you should have the listing now.
Cheers
Wizbit77

Thanks wizbit77 got it now, Had to download the two xml things from extentions and now all is working fine exect I have lost my flashing sat dish when the motor moves now

Glad you got it working.
Not got a clue about the flashing satelllite.
Mine still shows up.
Glad you got it sorted though.
Wizbit77

Back