Epg loading

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
im running the new virgin+ image but every few hours the epg comes up blank just says epg loading anyone know how i can fix this??

cheers.

Known issue if you're in ntl pure, sorry m8. It's under investigation and lots of logging and testing is taking place. Basically, sectionsd is shutting itself down randomly and for no obvious reason. Same scenario in Commando 12.

If you're in TW or ex-C&W, please tell us!!! Otherwise, be patient... Cheers- AL :)

i have just noticed that my epg info now has changed when you press ? on the remote for programme info it comes up now UNKNOWN only just noticed this im in ex telewest area

i'm ex TW and get the same thing happening and have to restart the epg (blue, blue then 4 day or 24 hour epg). I also have provider as unknown when i do a scan, related possibly?.

When you Fast or Brute Force Scan in areas that have upgraded to the new VM Channel Map, every Transponder will say 'Unknown Provider'.

On images other than Commando, Virgin+ and Enigtrino, the Long Description for the current program (? + ? buttons) will say 'unknown' after the details. This is the neutrino label for the type of program it is (genre) - but VM do not use this feature in their stream. So in our images, we replace the 'unknown' label with something more meaningful.

Cheers- AL :)

Last edited:
thanks paphosal ye tryed commando as well still the same and ye im in edinburgh tw area.

cheers m8.

in the inverclyde area and my sagem dbox is saying channel not available. i know the image i have is working fine as i just flashed my bro's dbox altho its a nokia.. could that be the difference or is it just same as premprop51's problem?

Back