Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

England winn icc twenty 20

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
England secured their first victory at an ICC limited-overs tournament with a crushing seven-wicket win against Australia in the World Twenty20 final.

Massive well done to England, deserved the win outplaying the Aussies both in attack and defense of the wickets. Kieswetter, Pietersen and Morgan have been fantastic with the bat and the bowling attack just as impressive.

BBC Sport - Cricket - England beat Australia to win World Twenty20 title

absolutely senstional! best 2 teams in the final and i felt we were deserved winners. victory over the aussies makes it just that much sweeter...

hopefully this mentality embeds itself into the 50 over version of the game and we can go on to win the world cup next year :)

Really first rate performance & the way Kieswetter & Pietersen batted was great. They didn't allow any of the aussie bowlers to settle in.

Was good to see.

brilliant win for england & south africa & ireland today....sorry, could not help my self :Biggrin2:

england were the best team in the tournament and desreve to be crowned champions...kp was awesome

damn i missed it haven't watched cricket in ages

Great to hear England win a quite surprise there and always sweeter when we're playing them Aussies!

Fantastic play by England throughout the tournament by England, despite a scandalous loss to West Indies on the D/L method.

So fantastic to see them batter Australia who were complete pricks with their attitudes during the tournament. Theres a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Australia were always the latter.

Some key players played well and if they keep that form should be a very successful era for the English Cricket Team.

Back