England Football manager

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
Here is a definition of the England Football manager

The last person in the world who should have the job is the person who currently has it.

The first person who should have the job is the person who hasn't got the job, that is of course until that person gets the job, he then becomes the last person who should have the job.

I dont think that Sven is the last person who should have the job, I think it is Howard Wilkinson, closely followed by Sven who has managed to get England to punch below their weight, he turned Paul Scholes from a free scoring midfielder into a defensive left winger and caused him to retire.

I say give the job to Martin O Neill who has had Celtic punching above their weight in Europe.

Any advance on Martin O Neill :salute:

i like martin O neill very good manger :)

but i would like to see Sam Alladice given a trial contract at the job.

he is english, done wonders at bolton, made avarage players good players !

just my thoughts

i miss martin O neill when he used to be manager of leicester,

Diamond said:
The Arsenal manager. Whatsis name?? lol

thats the best choice england could ask for, but he wont be able to bring in any french players lol.

forgot about o'leary he would be a good choice and if we lose tonight someone will get the job lol ;)

i also think maclaren would be a great choice but he already is ups sven's arse i dunno if it would work ?

what about bobby robson, he may be old, but he has pride, passion, done the job before (it was the hand of god that robbed bobby and england of a world cup final)

8780davy

bobby was a good manager, he is too old now. no disrespect to him but there is an age where you should let go

Mickie D said:
i like martin O neill very good manger :)

but i would like to see Sam Alladice given a trial contract at the job.

he is english, done wonders at bolton, made avarage players good players !

just my thoughts

Maybe mickie Bolton are a tough team to beat

Back