england crap or what?

For once in my life my old pal I,m goona agree with yer 110% you are the best nation on this Island

Thats cause we will be away

Only fer about 4 weeks until we comeback from Portugal with the said Trophy

Then you will be the second greatest once againnnnnnnn lol :) :Frog:

The Welsh are true natives of Britian, all the rest of you are imports, dodgy ones at best bet most made in Taiwan lol

Our Welsh team are too busy to compete in European or World cups so elect their English counterparts to represent us, but after last nights performance maybe the Welsh team should have played !!!!!

Have been first team complainer longtime supporter of our English team and last night performance is well........ not acceptable.. Rooney your definately dropped......

we need to play better than that infact we do pay better than that ???????

I only just ordered my car flags,if we drop out in the first round... what will i do with them then ?

]I was going to buy my Euro shirt tomorrow but will wait to see how we do in the friendly againsy Iceland on Sat..no win no shirt.....

I susspect some match fixing as I dont agree with the score....

Good luck (preferably Skill ) on Sat to England.. if you dont win dont come home...

regards

Taff

What puzzles me is why do the scots and the welsh hate England so much?? In any major tournament I support them as much (well almost) as I support England because we are all British....

I remember back in Euro 96 I think it was and we were beating holland 4-0..... they scored to make it 4-1 and that put Scotland out.... I could have the scores wrong there ( I was pissed and in Menorca at the time lol) but I was gutted that we hadnt done Scotland a favour and so were all the other England fans in the Hotel.... if England get knocked out of a major tournament and Scotland / Wales / Ireland progress then we all support those teams so why do you scots hate us so much??? we're all part of the uk at the end of the day!!

If england hadnt qualified for euro 2004 and scotland had then i would deffo be supporting scotland. Or Ireland or wales!!

Waster said:
If england hadnt qualified for euro 2004 and scotland had then i would deffo be supporting scotland. Or Ireland or wales!!

OR FRANCE, LOLROFPMP!

rrfpml support England don't make me laugh would rather support France.

:) ONLY ONE TARTAN ARMY. :) VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!!! :)

Waster said:
What puzzles me is why do the scots and the welsh hate England so much?? In any major tournament I support them as much (well almost) as I support England because we are all British....

I remember back in Euro 96 I think it was and we were beating holland 4-0..... they scored to make it 4-1 and that put Scotland out.... I could have the scores wrong there ( I was pissed and in Menorca at the time lol) but I was gutted that we hadnt done Scotland a favour and so were all the other England fans in the Hotel.... if England get knocked out of a major tournament and Scotland / Wales / Ireland progress then we all support those teams so why do you scots hate us so much??? we're all part of the uk at the end of the day!!

easy i aint british im scotish .... british is just a lable scottish is my nationality .... and ireland aint part of the uk ..... but fair play to u m8 for being so open minded i wish i was the same . maybe 1 day i might find it in myself to hope you lot dont get beat .... dont hold your breath ...

well said me old scots buddies...maybe its because we have long memories of centuries gone by.lol

Fookmeeee

yerll be tellin mi next you are Merlin reincanated yer old spunka

If Id have had my way if theres a God up there lol

You would have come back as Edwina Currys fookin Tampax LMFAO :salute: ;)

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnn Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Engerlanddddddddd :banana: :banana: :mexican: :mexican:

Back