Elvis

L

lyon

Thanks very much for all your help/info just about to order Elvis!

Does this come with Multiprogrammer 6 software?

Or can this be downloaded??

yes it should come with MP6.. if not you can get MP7 from here [DLMURL]http://www.adteknik.se/english/manual.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure it will work on your computers com 1 there seems to be quite a few problems in this area and no one has any solutions at the minute :confused: :mad:

He won't know if it's going to work on COM 1 until he gets it.

Also, the majority of MultiProgrammer 3.5 users experience no problems what-so-ever. Running an Elvis programmer with Windows 2000 seems to be the only problem generating setup that I have come across.

Wolverine

I got my elvis last Tuesday and have tried everything but it will not work on com 1 I have even recontacted the supplier and they dont seem to have any answers at the minute either, lots of people seem to disconect their modems but mines an internal on com 2 but elvis is not seen on com 1 for some reasion

Allroad, why not try changing your modem's com port? Internal modems usually use up Com3 or 4.

Wolverine

[ 22-07-2001: Message edited by: wolverine ]

I only have two com ports com 2 is used for the internal modem and com 1 is on the pack of the computer but will not work with elvis

Back