eclipse

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone get a decent view of eclipse , not to good here in kett , took pic , don't know how it happened but somehow managed to get a upside down eclipse between the telephone wires lol

Attachments

• eclipse.jpg
    eclipse.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
I tried Dave and even put filters in front of my own camera lens but didn't get anything worthwhile, Judging by the lack of replies from here the masses haven't really been that excited or bothered about it, its a pity as well seeing as its the first to happen in the past 15 years and knowing that most of us wont be around to experience it again in our lifetime.

this is the one my wife got ,was hard work down here as the clouds converge was awfully

Capture.JPG

I think lots of people where interested, on facebook there where loads of photos from most of my friends. I took a auto darkening welders helmet to work, it was intermittent cloud in Barnsley south yorkshire. Putting the welders helmet on it was not bright enough turn it dark but though the clear tinted lens I got some great views but the camera on the phone was just getting sun spots. Great view though but not just great shots.

We had no vision of the sun whatsoever in my area, smog and low cloud until early afternoon
shame would like to have seen it

same up here but thats just the norm lol

partial eclipse all year

There was a little 7 year old lad on the news the other day and he was asked what he thought of the eclipse?. The lad replied it's the 4th one he has seen now. Pmpl he is one old, 7 year old.

Back