E4 Interactive

dpowerful1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Big Brother Live

for anyone whos interested a channel called BB_hid has just appeared (I think its just BTVService10 thats been renamed) looks like this is gunna be the bigbrother live channel.

Previously asked:

Hi, Big Brother starts in a few weeks and usually on my proper Cable box I can press the red button to watch it live, anyone have any idea if it would be somehow possible to get Live on my Dbox2?

Im guessing probably not but thought it would be worth asking

Last edited:
As far as I can remember last year there was a channel called BBL (big brother live) and it was available on the Dbox2, dont know if there will be one again this year though. You cannot get any interactive through Dbox2.

I wont say I hope its not on even though I loathe the program, I know there are people who like it, i just dont have to watch it.

yes you can, do a rescan when it is on and you will pick up the stream channel that the red button directs you to, it wont have a recognisable name ( test / btv service etc) but it will definatly be there. enjoy

last year it was on a channle called bblive on my dbox

BB_hid

for anyone whos interested a channel called BB_hid has just appeared (I think its just BTVService10 thats been renamed) looks like this is gunna be the bigbrother live channel.

Thats exactly what it is - it was on TC from Yesterday afternoon, with live feed from after the event started.

Back