DW Cash Bonus Ball Saturday 6th

And the winner is ratts with number 30

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ratts again? :Yikes: @gez my office if you please our plan is not working. Well done Ratts. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one ratts.
Just put the hitman on a higher bonus @miggy

hahaha about time too :p

if I win next week the drinks are on me :Cheers:

hahaha about time too :p

if I win next week the drinks are on me :Cheers:

Name your time and I will be at your house.I will pick up@gez and @HibbyDave on the way they both like a good pish up. :)

Name your time and I will be at your house.I will pick up@gez and @HibbyDave on the way they both like a good pish up. :)

your welcome at mine at any time, just bring a overnight bag and your dressing gown lol oh don't forget your slippers ;)

your welcome at mine at any time, just bring a overnight bag and your dressing gown lol oh don't forget your slippers ;)
I had to throw the matching pink slippers out Ratts. Do you still have yours?. Quickly Ratts I think I can hear @Napster coming. : mr ed :: mr ed :

I had to throw the matching pink slippers out Ratts. Do you still have yours?. Quickly Ratts I think I can hear @Napster coming. : mr ed :: mr ed :

Miggy mate, if you remember I bought a job lot and still got 8 pairs left and matching socks !!! napster has said he wants to come now and wants a pair too. I think I can spare a pair ;)

Back