DW Cash Bonus Ball Saturday 10th

Thanks everyone

BUT

I took 25 for wednesday night so unless the rules have changed it should be a rollover ??? as there was no winner saturday for Bonus ball number 8

regards...smoggie

Thanks everyone

BUT

I took 25 for wednesday night so unless the rules have changed it should be a rollover ??? as there was no winner saturday for Bonus ball number 8

regards...smoggie

@smoggie it was my mistake you keep cash, I also failed to add the extra numbers it's now 01 to 59 will add that on next draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
@smoggie it was my mistake you keep cash, I also failed to add the extra numbers it's now 01 to 59 will add that on next draw.

Hi Napster

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer not to gain just because you made a simple error
either deduct my winnings or donate my winnings to make it as it should have been a rollover

regards...smoggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Napster

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer not to gain just because you made a simple error
either deduct my winnings or donate my winnings to make it as it should have been a rollover

regards...smoggie
Hi

OK m8 I will sort it

Napster

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Hi Napster

regards...smoggie

nice one m8

Back