DVDr 39p =£19.49 for 50

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
like I said last time I dont use DVDr so dont know if these are good but 39p each seems a very good price ,says theses disc's work with
Suggested for use on the following hardware:

Pioneer 103/A03, Pioneer 104/A04, Pioneer 105/A05/106/A06.
{DV 301} WHITE LABEL 1X branded 4.7GB DVD-R disc in Spindle tub of 50
This budget priced disc uses a Princo dye similar to Datawrite Yellow 1x DVD-R discs.
These discs are packed by the manufacturers into packs of 50.

39p

not a bad deal rat.... but by the time youve banged on their 6 or 7 quid delivery, it doesnt seem quite as good.

I was going to get a pack 100 cd sleeves from them, for just less than 2 quid... by the time the P&P was included it was closer to 6 english pounds.....

does anyone know of any good cdr deals around at the moment?

That sort of p&p scam really pisses me off.

:Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro

I've used this company many times and I didnt think they charged £6.99 for just 50 discs... on many occasions they have a special offer where if you spend over £30 the p&p is only 99p.

Even if they are charging £26.50 for 50 DVD-R including p&p.... that still sounds a very good deal to me!!

As long as the discs are decent quality of course... they are only 1x so it's a bit of a pain in the ass having to wait 1 hour to burn each disc.

Originally posted by narabdela
That sort of p&p scam really pisses me off.

:Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro

heres one 4 ya Nara m8, i orderd 100 green single disc DVD cases from a store that i have delt with in the past.....guess how much the p&p was for these items?................
£10.40 +VAT!!!!!!!.....the cases were only 12p each...lol, i called them up and they said it was based on the weight of the order that i placed.....what 100 DVD cases are a heavy item?,as heavy as 200 cdr and 100 dvd discs, that only cost £4.95 p&p from the store last week..........lol

Gary

at blankdisc shop there P&P is usually £3.99 for up to 500 discks Gary:confused: you must of ordered loads m8 :)

yes Rat i did m8, in total there was 325 discs, but in packs of different brands, im trying to get the best media for my dvd writer and CD-r writer sorted m8, hence getting a load of different brands...........example, i burn a few dvd original and downloaded ps2 games/movies etc, etc for the kids and some brands just dont work that good (especially ps2), so im trying the lot to get the best results....I have read all the reviews on most of the media discs and below is my analysis of the discs iv tried.........may be expensive but what the hell, you only live once m8......
my results so far have been, this maybe helpfull to others:

Plz note: PS2 console v7, Messiah2 modchip
DVD player used for testing: Pacific 1002

I have used Nero 6 for these test results.

PS2 games (dvd direct copy)....Datasafe Ritec G04 (4x) burn @ 1x

PS1 games (direct copy)...........Tevion pure silver/Mr Data/Memorex , Infinity, burn @ 4x

PS2 games (CD-R)....................Infinity, burn @ 4x

Movie (rip and 1.1 DVD)............Datawrite classic (4x) Datasafe Yellow (1x) and the best of all Datasafe G04, burn @1x

Movie (svcd/vcd).......................Infinity,Tevion pure silver,MrData, Memorex

may i point out that the games i have burned on PS2 (dvd direct copy) with Datawrite classic discs have booted up and played for a few minutes then froze, just thought id tell you, cos many PS2's are fussy on what they read.

Cheers

Gary

had these disks before they are 1 speed but good quality enjoy peeps

Originally posted by DOOBIE
had these disks before they are 1 speed but good quality enjoy peeps

what discs?????, i mentioned loads there..........and none of them mentioned are just 1x speed branded.

Back