CD & DVD dvd santa help

zapper

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone help me with this problem when i convert a avi file with dvd santa 3.41 the sound is way out with the film ? . It has only just started to do this & i dont no why .
I converted 2 films & the both of them where the same sound out of line with the film
I have uninstalled dvd santa & reinstalled it but it is still doing the same . I used cucusoft to do one film & it was ok no problem . My sister is having the same problem .
I have looked into dvd santa advance settings & it has 2 boxes there 1 for audio delay & 1 for video delay . It say;s above these 2 boxes audio video sync correction in milliseconds if this is for changing the video or audio how do i know what to change them to to get the sound & picture correct ?. ps also in advance settings is a box at the right had top saying compress Lpcm audio . This box is ticked is that right ? sorry about all the hu ha but it;s driving me nuts many thanks

does winmpg-convert convert avi file;s into st8 dvd file:s or do you have to use another software after you use winmpg-convert ? to get your dvd files > . A and how quick is winmpg-convert at converting ?

Another option is a prog called super dvd creator this also converts divx and xvid to dvd or vcd

winavi

try winavi,converts in less than an hour and has been perfect for me,done about 40 dvds with it.had same problem with dvd santa id send it back to the north pole mate.

Back