dvd duplicator Samsung d600 and mini ipod 4gb (buy together and resel for profit)

basscrazy

Inactive User
Reaction score
acard dvd duplicator 1-3 faster cversion of 16x got it for work used it once but now no need as we dont do dvd presentations any more so absolute bargain payed £365 just over two weeks ago first one to offer around £250 to my paypal account can have it pm me if you want it this is mint with box it came in and instructions as just never got used much

also samsung d600 unwanted present been tested on all networks never even left house fully boxed all instructions and fully unlocked and unbranded for this £200

also ipod mini 4gb full of music all computer connections and headphones etc wanting £100

if u buy alltogther i will do the lot for £450 all delivered ideal if u wanna sell on and make profit i just have no time

saving 100 quid on price i was willing to take so chance to make good few hundred pounds

@basscrazy this is not aimed directly at u so plz dont take offence ;) (ur just a good example low post count maybe not known by any members)

@all members ....as with any trading/sales on digital world please be careful what and who u are buying off as dw takes no responsibility for any items sold here.

ok with that written straight after you may as well delete the whole thing cheers!!

bro he didnt mean u theres a lot of scammers about he was just saying ;@). look at it from our point of view u have 7 posts... not that it means no one will trust u but like hes just reminding people eh. Lighten up ;) :Cheers:

Back