DVB-T tuner for 7025 available

mgb

Inactive User
Reaction score
The dvb-t tuner for freeview/chorus mmds is now available for the dreambox 7025.
The cable tuner should folow in the next weeks.

Last edited:
nice one, can't wait for the cable tuners, as long as theres a neutrino based image available I will definatley be getting one :)

Klorel

Mir auch as they say....

Actually I could even consider a DVB-T twin tuner model....

The 2 tuners on a 7025 are plugable and you can combine DVB-S and DVB-T or use two of the same kind.
If the DVB-C tuner is available you can also combine with that tuner.

On Dream's own forum they say that the Cable tuners will be available NEXT week (message posted yesterday).... I wonder how much a twin cable 7025 will cost....

what are the feature on this box and what is so good about this box ?

Don't think so...

Got a confirmatory email that twin tuner models will ALL cost same, regardless of tuners fitted....

Can the dvb-t recive ALL freeview cahnnles inculding top tv ones?
for the sat tuners can u use a sky dish to get the channels or do u need a diffrent 1?

nstokes said:
Can the dvb-t recive ALL freeview cahnnles inculding top tv ones?
for the sat tuners can u use a sky dish to get the channels or do u need a diffrent 1?

you can use a sky dish to recieve the channels but sky isnt hacked so the only way round it to view the sky pay channels would be either
a:use your existing sky card in your dreambox and pay for it :) :)
b: a card sharing thing among friends ;)

cheers

osborne82

thanx for the reply, is it possible to program a crad to get sky pay channles and can the dvb-t recive ALL freeview cahnnles inculding top tv ones?

nstokes said:
thanx for the reply, is it possible to program a crad to get sky pay channles and can the dvb-t recive ALL freeview cahnnles inculding top tv ones?

simply no :(

sky isnt hacked at all

neither is top up tv and for £8 a month and shit channels why bother pmsl

cheers

osborne82

or
C: Instead of the dvb-t tuner get the cable tuner which is out and will enable u to view all top up tv channels aswell as some sky channels, however this is illegal.

Back