Duhok@57east

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone getting a stable signal from duhok on 11.568.V.2500 dvbs2/8psk/mpeg4 as my DR-HD F15 is really struggling with it although im getting easily enough signal at 11DB. there showing a AD sports 4 re-transmission of man utd/chelsea. regards mdt

anyone getting a stable signal from duhok on 11.568.V.2500 dvbs2/8psk/mpeg4 as my DR-HD F15 is really struggling with it although im getting easily enough signal at 11DB. there showing a AD sports 4 re-transmission of man utd/chelsea. regards mdt

hi -
a bit late for a reply perhaps , i cant normally reach this sat but i,v been testing out a fibo 1.2 this weekend - for possible future use here , from this temporary site i can just reach 57 east. so for the first time i,m able to see this channel .:)

the signal does seem to rise and fall by as much as 2 db (i,m also using an F15) it seems to need almost 9db to lock this channel .
maybe its the low-ish elevation having an effect ? - i had a fixed dish on 68.5 E in the past and the signal drift was really bad .

not sure where you are located - i,m in n.w. yorks and have 8.8 elevation to 57 east

cheers - nelsonb

Last edited:
hi nelson... its a strange one as i have it on here now and its rock solid with a signal level of 10.6DB. im in the north west of england and im using a triax td110/smart titanium mk2 atm,regards mdt

EDIT..

now its started glitching and freezing although the signal is a constant 10.5 to 10.9 DB.. maybe a £1000 rack reciever and £300 norsat lnb would fix the problem lol

Last edited:
I get it on a 60cm in the NW & it's very strong on that too (80s on a TM5402HD) but it does glitch on that all the time I think & most noticeably on the sound & very uncharacteristically for that strength, Asia TV is a little lower but never glitches. Did try it on a TD1.1 yesterday and seemed glitch free on that but I didn't test it for long enough.

Back