Dual/differnent outputs on 7025

delectable

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

With the 7025 having two tuners I wonder if it's possible to have two different outputs, one from each tuner. It wouldn't matter if one was via the RF output as it could be used for another room or a house distribution system.

I know this is not possible with a SKY+ box (correct me if I'm wrong, please) but thought may be possible with a good box like this.

I was thinking of connecting an LNB from a motorised dish to one of the inputs and one of the outputs from a sky dish to the other, effectively replacing the need for a sky box.

Also is there any suitable plugins or software so that the 2nd sky lnb input could be used to effectively replace the sky+ function of a SKY + box?

Thanks

I have a 7025 and you can have two different input dishes connected with no problems, as far as the sky bit i know the dreambox can be used as a clone (with the right cam) but im not sure weather you could use it like a sky + ? Although i cant see why not either ?.

with 2 sat tuners youll have full sky+ functionality, but you can only output one channel, wehter by RF or scart, at a time

That's a real shame you think they would make it available to have to different outputs.

the RF modulator can only encode one signal at a time, and as the same video processor sends a signal to both the scart, composite and RF modulator it would need quide a hardware upgrade to do it (2 video processors and 2 RF modulators at the very minimum

if you want 2 different progs on different tellys why not buy a 500s for the 2nd tv and connect it to your network to have all the same channels as your 7025 (a la multiroom without the phonelines and extra charges)

i have 2 x DM500s and a TM9100 all working nicely

Back