Ds images tm500/600?

when flashing i always do a factory reset first via the expert setup menu using the remote, then another one by holding the up button while powering up the receiver, i then flash the image, then do another factory reset using the up button again, before i add anything else and start playing

Three days now trying to get TM 500 setup for sharing
Managed to get ur 13-08-09 flashed
pressing blue panel gives error cpanel not found
I notice also No internet conection on comm setup
I can ftp to Tm 500 with DCC
I setup dream boxes no problem these Techmtes are a pain

any help appreciated

i've done factory reset from remote not from powering up, i tired doing a factory reset from front a while ago but it froze up on it, and had to power off from back got abit worried and have not done one since, guess i might try it again.

does it stay at 0% done for longer then 5 mins when doing factory reset form front ?

Edit:
think i might know whats wrong, for some reason the usb flash drive i use in the TM is now only working at 1.1 on any PC i've tried, guess the TM600 doesnt have 1.1 support, not quite sure whats happened to this drive all i did was plug it into the DS image

Edit2:
yep just tried aload of other drives all working ok @ USB 2.0.... very odd

@braehouse
if your getting errors loading parts of the image thats very odd might possibly be bad storage inside the TM ? ( i've no idea if thats possible or not)
you might be best of making your own thread

Last edited:
The TM600 DS image is impressive but issues with the Sly card and the record function have made me revert to UR 13/8/09,this is the only image that loads for me without any bugs-for the way I use the machine.

Doesnt look the same as DS skin but I like the "Simple + Stylish SNR" then change alpha/contrast etc to abit darker.

then also i disable the "ServiceSelector Help Buttons" in Additional Settings.

Back