Ds images tm500/600?

ive not yet tried the new ones, just not enough time on my hands, but the last 500 one that was released, i was VERY impressed with

ill probably test the 600 one over this coming weekend, but if its as good as the last 500 one that was released, i may be keeping it untill a better one comes along ;)

ive not yet tried the new ones, just not enough time on my hands, but the last 500 one that was released, i was VERY impressed with

ill probably test the 600 one over this coming weekend, but if its as good as the last 500 one that was released, i may be keeping it untill a better one comes along ;)

I am the same Digidude not enough hours in the day, I will hopefully get a shot at it on Saturday

I tested the DS images on my TM600, and it's just fantastic. I was in the process of buying another box b/cos of constant freezes and internet pain with the UR image. But the latest DS image is just awesome. No freezes and better picture quality. I have tried it now for 24hrs and am very impressed with the image. I for one will stick with DS image and bye-bye to UR images. But thats my own opinion. You have to test it to see the difference.

In addition, it's also very good for CCcam stuff.

Am second to that. Am gonna wait for the next image and ditch UR for good. DS is very stable and impressive.

Am second to that. Am gonna wait for the next image and ditch UR for good. DS is very stable and impressive.

And me third! The DS image is very good, fast and responsive and cccam works like a charm. I especially like the ECM time info, which gives you a general idea of how good your server is.

Think i might have to try the DS image on my TM600.

@szaim
where does it show the ECM info ?

i found how to get ECM info on the UR image's earlier
blue button twice > Smartcard Setup info.. > ECM-info

can you backup your image in these ds images? how do you load them on etc..

@szaim
where does it show the ECM info ?
The infobar comes in two pieces, one lies at the bottom and the other at the top of the screen. The top piece includes ECM time, hop number, and source DNS/IP of the server. I am attaching the OSD image below.

i found how to get ECM info on the UR image's earlier
blue button twice > Smartcard Setup info.. > ECM-info

I didn't know that. Thanks.

@Yosser2000: I load images to the receiver using the Technomate Linux loader. It is a sticky on top of this forum, or here is the direct link:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/208797/

Last edited by a moderator:
new to this, have tm600 with ur image what is a ds image and where do i find it?

is there no way to get USB drives working on the TM600 DS image ?

the USB section has gone from options, and i can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Edit:
it seems to load usb drives that are formatted fine, but then i cant find how to set which USB port PVR uses, or format drives to the right "filesystem/Dir layout" for the TM

Last edited:
Anyone know where cccam config hangs out in this image? Aswell as Newcs.xml, Also why does my Sky card not work with cccam in this?

Last edited:
for newCS, your newcs.xml file will be in var/tuxbox/config

for cccam your cccam.cfg file will be in var/etc

for mgcamd your newcamd.list file will be in var/keys

Well I put mine in there it done no good, Nothing opens with or without a card, something isn't right I doubt.

I don't know what I did wrong, went in and downloaded NEWCS+CCCAM bin only then in and downloaded the config files, Changed the emu over to Newcs+cccam, rebooted and bugger all has happened, nothing opening

Reflash has sorted it :) Well found Ccam.cfg, Sky card still doesn't work, nor does it connect to anything. Is there something esle I should be doing? 16001 doesn't work either.

Everything working now. If anyone else has the issues I have had, the reason is you have to go into var/bin and rename the ccam file to CCcam211

Last edited:
well after having troubles with usb drives on the DS image i've just gone back to the UR one, and now none of my usb ports work :/

Back