Dreambox 800 Hd under £100. hmm is it too good to be true

if xmas wasnt nearly here, id go for that just to play with

Go to the sellers website using the second link and it says he has none in stock and to choose a different item??
but if you click on satellite recievers on the lef then try the 800hd that it shows it comes up with a price of $220
also what does frytr mean?

Last edited:
from what i gather if you look in his shop he sells then from different suppliers, frytr maybe something to do with who he gets them from.If search for dreambox in his shop many different ones come up. On this page mart Wholesaler - A Chinese Wholesale Store on DHgate , look 7 items up from the bottom and this box is $187 - 200 but if you click on it to view it come up with the price 135 - 145.
I have bought from dhgate before, northface 3:1 gortex summit series jacket about £45 delivered.

i was just going to buy one, and theyve now gone up to £132

I trade alot with dhgate and spoke to the this guy.... the price is incorrect... the true price is $221.54 shipped with Hongkong Post. Problem with HongKong Post is it can take between 10-15 days.
China customs are on top at the moment with the run upto xmas, so things are a little slower.
Im getting my trade sent via Singapore, to ease on being pulled.

Back